1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program

First

Back
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Next

Last
  1. -iKa-
    Got them today, and initial impressions are wow. Sadly, I'll be sending them out early because I'm gone for two weeks in Japan.

2. Land-O-The-Free
    Hey there! So is there a way to see if, or where, your place may be on the wait list? Thanks!

3. shdh
    Front page

4. -iKa-
    Just shipped out the PM-1s to the next person! Personally, not my cup of tea, but I'm glad I got to listen to them.

5. tfowler
    Sign me up for the PM-2. Agree to T/C

6. Jiffy Squid
    I'm going to be out of the office for the next two weeks, so I won't be coordinating shipping addresses via PM during that time.

The loaner program order is listed in the first post of this thread, so please communicate with each other via PM to share shipping addresses and tracking numbers. 

7. Land-O-The-Free
    Any update on where the North American 1's and 2's are located? The last person to update was nearly 3 weeks ago....

8. Intelanot27
    Agree to terms and conditions, please send option 1, PM-1. In Texas, would love opportunity to demo. Thanks

9. protoss
    I like to try the PM-1 please

10. argNS
    I'd like to try the PM-1 please! I agree to the T/C.

11. protoss
    hey you copy me :p

12. argNS
    haha yeah I did.  You caught me!  

13. Land-O-The-Free
    I'll try again..to those who may have the unit's 1 & 2, any update on where the North American 1's and 2's are located? The last person to update was nearly a month ago....

14. ngoshawk

See post #651, and the progress list has been updated from post #1 often. In fact two weeks ago, it jumped MUCH closer to me; which got me pretty excited!

15. TheoSqua

The PM-1 #1 were shipped to adonissk the weekend before last. I think he received them last Friday.

First

Back
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Next

Last