1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program

First

Back
35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
46 47 48 49 50 51
Next

Last
  1. adonissk

I received them on Friday and will be shipping to the next person shortly, please PM me the address. 

2. Land-O-The-Free

So did you have a chance to have the 1's and 2's at the same time? Interested in a direct comparison...

3. shdh
    Received the Canada unit today.

Impressed early on. Will use these a ton over the next week.

4. bestbacon
    I agree to the terms & conditions and would like to join in for the PM-1 (Canada) loaner program.

5. adonissk
    I did not actually, I had to withdraw from the 2s because of timing and traveling.

6. adonissk
    PM1s on the way to JGonzo, should be with you Monday.

7. ngoshawk
    @JGonzo , any updates? Thanks.

8. JGonzo
    About to ship - waiting for confirmation from Oppo.

9. shdh
    Same, waiting on Oppo to send me mailing address.

10. ngoshawk
    Hey Gonzo, I'm pretty sure if you have the next persons mailing address (me), you can send it on. That is the way we normally do it. I sent you a couple of PM's, with my address. Please let me know if you need my address again.

When you send the headphone, PM me the tracking number, and that takes care of your responsibilities.

Thanks,

11. Jiffy Squid
    The PM-1 loaner units for the US and Canada should be on their way to the next participants soon.

As for the PM-2 loaner unit, I haven't heard from the person who currently has it in months, so I think it's safe to assume that it's not going to turn up any time soon, unfortunately. We don't have the PM-2s anymore, so the loaner programs will just consist of the PM-1 and PM-3 from here on out.

ngoshawk likes this.
  12. Blueshound24
    Sorry to hear that :frowning2:
    We do appreciate you putting your gear out there for people to trial/review, and it's sad when that is taken advantage of. Hope you get to the bottom of this.

13. ngoshawk
    Loaner US PM-1 safely delivered from @JGonzo to me.

14. Land-O-The-Free
    How we looking on the PM-1's??? :)

15. Blueshound24
    PM-1's delivered safe and sound :) from
    ngoshawk to me :)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    ngoshawk likes this.
First

Back
35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
46 47 48 49 50 51
Next