OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program
Oct 13, 2014 at 7:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 761
We have received a number of requests to begin a loaner program for our headphones since we primarily sell direct and there aren't too many retail locations where people can go and listen to them, so we've decided to give it a shot.

Signing up is very easy - just make a post in this thread indicating your interest in the program, what headphone model you want to demo (PM-1 or PM-2), and that you agree to the terms and conditions. We will contact you privately to acquire your shipping information. At this time the program is limited to the Continental US and Canada (PM-1 only).

Package contents:

Option 1: PM-1

PM-1 with alternative leather earpads installed
One 3 m OCC 6.35 mm-terminated cable
One 1.1 m OFC 3.5 mm-terminated portable cable
Selvedge denim carrying case

To make the shipping process easier for everyone, the PM-1's wooden box will be omitted.

Option 2: PM-2

PM-2 with synthetic leather earpads installed
One 3 m OFC 6.35 mm-terminated cable
One 1.1 m OFC 3.5 mm-terminated portable cable
Selvedge denim carrying case

Terms and Conditions

You must be OK with your name and address being provided to another person on the forums for the purpose of shipping the headphones to you.

You are responsible for the cost of shipping the headphones to the next person in the program. You can use any method you prefer (USPS, UPS, or FedEx) but a tracking number is required. We will contact you privately with the shipping details for the next person in the program.

You can keep the loaner unit for a week. We will have multiple units available of each model so no one should have to wait too long before hearing the headphones.

Please post in this thread when you have received the headphones and when you have shipped the headphones out to the next person in the program.

Please take care of the headphones and accessories.

Writing a review is not a requirement for participation in the program, though of course it will be much appreciated if you decide to do so.

10/17/2014 Edit: We shipped the first loaner units out today. Currently, there are two PM-1s and two PM-2s allocated for the continental US, and we will also be readying a PM-1 for a tour of Canada. The order is listed below.

PM-1 Unit #1
JWizzlez - Complete
Sevenfeet - Complete
lenroot77 - Complete
maxh22 - Complete
emSaidi - Complete
MilTech - Complete
Sharkhunter - Complete
SuperPollito - Complete
TheoSqua - Complete
adonissk - Complete
JGonzo - Complete
ngoshawk - Complete
Blueshound24 - Complete
Land-O-The-Free - Complete
Intelanot27 - Complete
Army-Firedawg - Complete
chef8489 - Complete
Tex Irie - Complete
chuzzlewitt - Complete
Jim Spec - Complete
CoffeeDog - In progress
swmtnbiker
alcoholbob
m1ku
ksorota

PM-1 Canada Unit #1
Audiolover66 - Complete
Chris Keogh - Complete
-iKa- - Complete
flamedrace - Complete
shdh - Complete
protoss - Complete
bestbacon - In progress*

PM-2 Unit #1 - On Hold
shotgunshane - Complete
morinu - Complete
VinegarBoy - Complete
The Canuck - Complete
aaron811 - In progress*
adonissk
Hellvis
Blueshound24
Land-O-The-Free

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2014 at 6:45 PM Post #9 of 761
Please sign me up for PM1 with alt-pads. I agree to the terms & conditions. Thanks.

Oct 15, 2014 at 11:19 AM Post #11 of 761
If there is ever a Canadian leg of this tour, I would be interested in either option.

Oct 15, 2014 at 2:42 PM Post #12 of 761
I am interested in trying the PM-2's and agree to terms and conditions.

Oct 16, 2014 at 9:09 AM Post #13 of 761
  If there is ever a Canadian leg of this tour, I would be interested in either option.

+1
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back