1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by aamefford, May 7, 2014.
First

Back
54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Next

Last
  1. HasturTheYellow
    The HA-1 is now available in Black and Silver. Get them while they are still in stock.

2. HiFiAudio
    A day earlier . . .nice. [​IMG]

3. vigotone
    Ordered! Can't wait!!!

4. Umeshdhingra
    Ordered , the silver one ! and now back to the world cup semi final , Brazil is getting decimated (six nil now ).

Anyone else in Delhi , who is ordering / or already own .......

5. JML
    Hallelujah!  Got my notice from Oppo and immediately placed the order for the silver one.

6. Raptor34
    Ordered.   Silver on the way.  

7. HiFiAudio
  8. Xyrium
    Wow, I ordered Black and Silver, then cancelled Black (dust is annoying). In the span of 30 minutes while I made the color decision, 41 orders were placed.

9. mike7898
    Anyone kind of feeling left out like me,Since I just order my pm-1 a month ago,I have to wait and hopefully they will be still for sale in the coming months

10. Xyrium
    These guys at Oppo are amazing. They've already shipped one! I can't wait to see how it pairs with my Beyer DT880/600s!

11. mrscotchguy
    Now that the silver units are available, how much longer do you think it will be, Oppo, before local retailers will have access? I'm getting excited!

12. Xyrium
    BTW, it still kills me to this day that Laphroaig eliminated their 15 year. If you have any stashed away over there, feel free to hook a malt head up!

Quote:

13. mrscotchguy

Yes, two in fact... One open and one closed (hey, kinda like headphones..). I will be blunt, the 18yr that replaced it is a superior product. There is a reason why Laphroaig discontinued the old expression.

Sorry to push the conversation off topic. I will certainly put a picture up of my HA-1 with a glass of something peaty as an Easter egg. :cool:

14. x RELIC x Contributor
  15. akhyar

My local dealer in Singapore told me that the HA-1 will be available for delivery locally sometimes next week.
    I'm sure other dealers outside US/Canada will be receiving their shipments soon too.

I was told that the delivery for the PM-1 headphones will be delayed.

First

Back
54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Next

Last