1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA | DSD 256 | Android 5 |

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by t.r.a.n.c.e., Sep 11, 2015.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last
  1. the wizard of oz
    I must admit I'm not fond of stacks, but I see your point.

2. Hisoundfi Contributor
    Wow

3. reihead
    subbed

4. zachchen1996

For the love of God whatever you do don't buy this (to put it quite frankly) mediocre piece of junk. Bad sound for the money, bad build quality, poorly designed, etc...

phonomat likes this.
  5. Yubacore

Well that's surprising. This thing has received glowing reviews, and people on here seem to hold it in regard as well. What is it you don't like about the sound? Which DACs do you like for the same money or less?

6. mscott58
    Subbed - Thanks the info. Anyone know if it will be at CanJam / RMAF? Cheers

7. sujitsky
    Oooooooo.... I want!

8. sandy1010

I'm looking forward to this offering from Onkyo , but just on these two points.

If you only get 4 hours from your AK240 , something is wrong. I can easily get double that. And re 10 hours for the Onkyo , we all know this isn't necessarily a real world experience.

Double micro SD is great , but it better be double considering on board is only 32gb. AK240 & 380 are 256gb. So there's no real advantage there.

Dopaminer likes this.
  9. musicday
    If everything is done properly AK series are in danger including the top of the range AK 380.
    Whats the final price, anyone know?

10. ronnel0918
    I hope they will price this competitively. < US$699, please? [​IMG] 

11. Joe-Siow

I hate to burst your bubble, but the more inferior Pioneer twin is already going for £499. I will be very surprised to see this baby priced anything less than 1,200 USD.

http://www.custom-cable.co.uk/pioneer-xdp-100r-portable-player.html

12. ejong7
    Think UK prices are the hardest to compare with because the tax alone is so darn high. Probably waiting for an official announcement is better.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last