Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread
Feb 16, 2020 at 8:30 AM Post #5,827 of 9,597
For Newbies or Members wanting to join in. tips on downloading, searching and posting can be found HERE.

And an alternative (easier and often quicker) way of searching can be found HERE.

There's a handful of us giving here and a lot of people just taking. Searching is easy as shown in the links above. It'd be nice to have some new posters in here to help us out and to get more variety.

If you can't do that then hit the ':thumbsup:
LIKE' button so we can find and post more of what you want us to post.

Personally, I have no idea if people are liking what I post or not, so, if it goes on like this, I'll either stop posting or I'll just post Metal :metal: e.g. I post a lot of Electronic, Ambient etc that I have no interest in and that I don't download but I know other Members like because they've liked posts. I post about a quarter of what I find and I've reached the point where I have no idea what to post anymore :confused:

It's not about getting my likes count up, I honestly couldn't care less about it as explained in the links above..

I want to post stuff that Members want, nothing more.

We've been saying it for years, this thread is one of the best on head-fi, use it or lose it.
@taffy2207 thanks for doing all the heavy-lifting!

Just putting in my vote to only post the "best of the best"; over the years I've accumulated far too many bandcamp newsletters and often miss the better stuff for weeks amidst everything else in my inbox :frowning2:

I can take over posting high-quality Electronic albums, though I probably won't be posting more than once a week (my ratio would probably be posting just 5% of found).

Feb 17, 2020 at 6:59 AM Post #5,829 of 9,597
nano神社 (✪㉨✪)

a3635540862_10.jpg

http://music.businesscasual.biz/album/the-demise-of-nanami

Electronic / Nu Disco. No Email Address Required. 456.8MB.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back