TKN - Ring
https://109music.bandcamp.com/releases

24-bit/48kHz

WAV download.

Last edited:
May 7, 2018 at 10:13 PM Post #2,711 of 9,621

House
no email required

Bandcamp tip: sometimes if an artist has only released one work on BC (perhaps they have lots of stuff elsewhere), posting their link here causes an error ("this link cannot be inserted as media"). However, if you click one of the tracks in the album, you can then click on "from 'so and so album'" to get a URL that can be inserted as media (the problem comes from URLs like bandcamp.com/releases when you're looking at their main page that only contains one album)

May 8, 2018 at 11:14 AM Post #2,713 of 9,621
Some of you guys sure post a lot of metal... I don't see a lot of hip-hop, I'll try and post some in the future.
For the record, I don't post a "lot of metal"; that is mostly Taffy 2207, our most prolific poster. :medal:

However, I think we can all agree that we'd rather have "too many" posts to choose from than not enough, or wcs stretches of time with nothing!

So instead of making Taffy slow down (which we shouldn't and couldn't do anyway), like you said we should step up to the plate and post more from other genres. Keep in mind that Taffy has actually posted some hip-hop too; though none of us are obligated to fill any sort of genre quota :p

I've just come back from break, so now I'm back in a high-speed internet zone and can start to work through the backlog of music emails, focusing mostly on electronic and chillhop (classical if I can find it!).

I strongly encourage any and all lurkers who have been following this (e.g. the 4 guests I see listed right now) to create an account and start contributing; there was probably a year I was following this forum before I worked up the courage to post, and now I'm fully addicted to it; haven't looked back :) I hope some of you will step up to the plate and see how rewarding it can be to share what you find :L3000:

Last edited:
May 8, 2018 at 11:40 AM Post #2,715 of 9,621
It's been a while since I thought about this, but is bandcamp still the only major source of (legally)-free/nyp flac-quality music?

If any of you out there find other treasure-troves, please let us know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back