Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Mar 16, 2017 at 3:46 AM Post #2,717 of 6,459
Mar 16, 2017 at 3:51 AM Post #2,718 of 6,459
Ok got it, I assume you got the 4 wire silvergarde vs 8 wire. Does it make the Z1R lose its warmth given typical treble sparkle of silver.

Silvergarde s reduce a bit warmth(only a bit IMO) of Z1R and make it a more neutral headphone.

And Z1R become more picky about the recording quality with silver s, but I think the silver s does bring Z1R to another level.

Mar 16, 2017 at 11:38 AM Post #2,720 of 6,459
hello, I got my product long ago and it was nice and OK it think...

the thing is, I received a bill from FedEx with amount of 35 euros... I am wondering from where thats from because I didnt order anything from fedex latest months (or anytime at all) except maybe the express shipping for the Draug v3 product with fedex... 

but I also paid for the FedExpress shipping.. thats why I am wondering that I got that bill from fedex?! Is it an error? 

Mar 16, 2017 at 11:40 AM Post #2,721 of 6,459
Have you asked FedEx? Might be customs charges?

Mar 16, 2017 at 2:54 PM Post #2,722 of 6,459
I just asked, its in progress... but what are customs charges? I thought I already paid for FedExpress, because I selected the option in norne audio and I paid for that service.. and it was billed in addition already there... so why do I have to pay twice?

edit: just looked after the word customs lol....

hm I don't know.. is it the case that you have to pay extra for that? damn retards.. I always knew EU and any trade agreements are useless forever

Mar 16, 2017 at 3:09 PM Post #2,723 of 6,459
I just asked, its in progress... but what are customs charges? I thought I already paid for FedExpress, because I selected the option in norne audio and I paid for that service.. and it was billed in addition already there... so why do I have to pay twice?

hm I don't know.. is it the case that you have to pay extra for that? damn retards.. I always knew EU and any trade agreements are useless forever

Yeah I really don't know. That's why I was asking you. Hehe

Mar 16, 2017 at 3:29 PM Post #2,724 of 6,459

Buddy, custom charges are different than what a carrier charges for their service. However, in this situation, it doesn't look like customs as your cable is still with Trevor. Custom duties gets calculated at the port of entry, not when shipping labels are generated :wink:
Better ask FedEx before paying anything.

Mar 16, 2017 at 6:14 PM Post #2,725 of 6,459
hello, I got my product long ago and it was nice and OK it think...

the thing is, I received a bill from FedEx with amount of 35 euros... I am wondering from where thats from because I didnt order anything from fedex latest months (or anytime at all) except maybe the express shipping for the Draug v3 product with fedex... 

but I also paid for the FedExpress shipping.. thats why I am wondering that I got that bill from fedex?! Is it an error? 
It coume be a scam/spam.

I often get fed ex emails

Look up tue fedex phone number (not the one from the emai) and call them

Mar 17, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #2,726 of 6,459
Buddy, custom charges are different than what a carrier charges for their service. However, in this situation, it doesn't look like customs as your cable is still with Trevor. Custom duties gets calculated at the port of entry, not when shipping labels are generated
wink.gif

Better ask FedEx before paying anything.

yeah I was wondering the same... will call Fedex tomorrow or so, Telephone number is 0820 123 800 here but customer service number is 0180 6 111800 hmm

Mar 17, 2017 at 3:07 PM Post #2,727 of 6,459

Fred have replied to you in PM.

to all:  I will catch up soon on emails and get updates out soon as well.
Thanks again for the patience.

Mar 20, 2017 at 10:17 PM Post #2,729 of 6,459
Hi, I'm hoping someone can advise me about cables for my hd 800's. I see these Norne cables are very highly regarded, but as there are several models, I'm wondering which model is best suited? The Arcanes are most expensive, but do they really bring out the best in these cans, or, are there better choices?

Any and all advise appreciated.

Thanks,

John

Mar 20, 2017 at 10:42 PM Post #2,730 of 6,459
Hi, I'm hoping someone can advise me about cables for my hd 800's. I see these Norne cables are very highly regarded, but as there are several models, I'm wondering which model is best suited? The Arcanes are most expensive, but do they really bring out the best in these cans, or, are there better choices?

Any and all advise appreciated.

Thanks,

John

Best bet is to ask Trevor (Mr. Norne). He is excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back