Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Mar 20, 2017 at 11:07 PM Post #2,731 of 6,461
Hi, I'm hoping someone can advise me about cables for my hd 800's. I see these Norne cables are very highly regarded, but as there are several models, I'm wondering which model is best suited? The Arcanes are most expensive, but do they really bring out the best in these cans, or, are there better choices?

Any and all advise appreciated.

Thanks,

John

I would advise looking into Zoetic or Draug series to bring out the best in your HD800. For detailed enquiry please send an emali to norneaudio@gmail.com (contact person - Trevor)

Mar 24, 2017 at 2:36 PM Post #2,733 of 6,461
Is anyone using Norne with Sony Z1R please ?

Using Norne's Zoetic with Z1R but on a RSA SR-71B. I have asked Trevor to make me silver cable for the Z1R to use it with the TA-ZH1ES. Going to be at least a month before it arrives.

Mar 24, 2017 at 10:11 PM Post #2,734 of 6,461
Just wanted to post a quick update here.

I recently had some personal/family matters occur which caused some email delay and a bump of some days to a number of ship times.
However I am back working feverishly to catch up the best I can. 
Any empathy and understanding is always greatly appreciated on this end, and I sincerely mean this. 

I had some emails that I missed recently, so if you did not get a reply within 1 or 2 days lately please email me again asap.
I will be going through the inbox likely all night tonight (probably 5 hours straight of emailing) to make sure there aren't any more that I missed. 
I definitely try to avoid missing emails at all costs.   This particular year has seen large demand increases,
so this just means a a lot of emails all the time need to be answered. 

But if for some reason your first email did not get replied to recently within a couple of days
definitely email again using contact form on our site if possible (this will bypass any spam filter also). 

Thank you again everyone, just wanted to give this quick update
and I will follow up again.  I will always check here no matter what as well.

Wishing everyone a great weekend.

Mar 24, 2017 at 10:55 PM Post #2,735 of 6,461
Just wanted to post a quick update here.

I recently had some personal/family matters occur which caused some email delay and a bump of some days to a number of ship times.
However I am back working feverishly to catch up the best I can. 
Any empathy and understanding is always greatly appreciated on this end, and I sincerely mean this. 

I had some emails that I missed recently, so if you did not get a reply within 1 or 2 days lately please email me again asap.
I will be going through the inbox likely all night tonight (probably 5 hours straight of emailing) to make sure there aren't any more that I missed. 
I definitely try to avoid missing emails at all costs.   This particular year has seen large demand increases,
so this just means a a lot of emails all the time need to be answered. 

But if for some reason your first email did not get replied to recently within a couple of days
definitely email again using contact form on our site if possible (this will bypass any spam filter also). 

Thank you again everyone, just wanted to give this quick update
and I will follow up again.  I will always check here no matter what as well.

Wishing everyone a great weekend.
Thanks Trevor for being so humble and polite. You take care of your family. No rush on the orders. We can wait a little longer... Family comes first!!!

Mar 24, 2017 at 11:07 PM Post #2,736 of 6,461
Thanks Trevor for being so humble and polite. You take care of your family. No rush on the orders. We can wait a little longer... Family comes first!!!

Exactly! You only get one family. Do right by yourself and them. We know how it goes and understand. Be well bro

Mar 25, 2017 at 9:17 PM Post #2,737 of 6,461
Thank you very much Trevor for working with me regarding my orders. I know my communications / transactions took a lot of time out of your business, and I wasn’t the only one. I’m very appreciative of how you interact with your customers, and I very much wish you the best of luck as you continue to craft these beautiful cables. Of course you don’t only create custom cables, but you bring happiness / enjoyment to many people. I am as many on this thread - I love music - deeply. Listening to wonderful music played back on exceptional gear enhances the experience. Your Therium cable coupled with my FiiO X5iii and 64Audio A6's certainly increases my enjoyment of my music.

Thank you very much for providing unique, high quality, aesthetically beautiful, and very fairly priced products to us music lovers.

Mar 28, 2017 at 7:20 PM Post #2,740 of 6,461
  I ordered Vanquish for my Z1R, but still waiting for it since first week of Feb.
Since Trevor is back on track, hopefully to get it soon.

Amen !!!
biggrin.gif

Mar 29, 2017 at 1:15 AM Post #2,743 of 6,461
Exactly! You only get one family. Do right by yourself and them. We know how it goes and understand. Be well bro

I truly appreciate it Pro, thank you for the kind words and understanding. 
Your patience is quite something.

Most definitely family first, this is always first for me. 
Sometimes things occur along the way that makes you realize again you need to be enjoying as much time as you can with them. 

Thank you very much Trevor for working with me regarding my orders. I know my communications / transactions took a lot of time out of your business, and I wasn’t the only one. I’m very appreciative of how you interact with your customers, and I very much wish you the best of luck as you continue to craft these beautiful cables. Of course you don’t only create custom cables, but you bring happiness / enjoyment to many people. I am as many on this thread - I love music - deeply. Listening to wonderful music played back on exceptional gear enhances the experience. Your Therium cable coupled with my FiiO X5iii and 64Audio A6's certainly increases my enjoyment of my music.

Thank you very much for providing unique, high quality, aesthetically beautiful, and very fairly priced products to us music lovers.

Thank you for the kinds words Vet, really appreciate this. 

One thing I can guarantee is that I am definitely doing something that I truly love to do, and my only hope is that it comes through in the product itself.  I would only do a business around something that is my passion.
This is part of the reason I have trouble letting go of my favorite stuff I make that probably takes way too much time to produce by hand and only causes clogging of the backlog,
I am sure you can guess which series these are. 
Most definitely I am always trying to improve and be better at any weaknesses I have, largely things like getting to emails quicker (improving communication), improving time to delivery, etc.  The hardest thing about
business to me is most definitely trying to make as many people happy as you can during the whole transaction process phase (basically the wait time).  Your always fighting the clock each day as you can only braid and solder so many wires.
I think anyone that is trying to run a small business can attest to this factor, and anyone that is hand producing everything, etc. 
But definitely one thing I will have up is a banner soon to show waits for specific series and even configuration of specific series (for example wood splitter + long length d2 = longer wait). 

My emails have been lackluster sometimes of late, and recently of course there was most definitely reason for this.  But I am working on trying to not have any orders be missed as #1 always, and I will definitely make it up to anyone the best I can
should I have made any error or missed something.   I am certainly doing my best right now, and there is definitely room for me to improve always, and I will strive to do so.
I thought last year was very difficult to keep up, but this year somehow increased further with demand.

After that longer note,  most importantly, I am very glad you are enjoying the cable in your system as that is where the satisfaction of this business is for me.  

PM Sent here guys. 

I am going through actually to make sure nothing was missed now.
Occasionally as mentioned I can miss something, but when I do I will make it up to those customers
the best I can always. 

Definitely I am back on track right now and focused to clear
as much out as possible with very few breaks.  
I will certainly keep everyone updated here as well as I gain ground and progress.

Mar 30, 2017 at 5:11 AM Post #2,745 of 6,461
For those interested I have my silvergarde s from last year for sale. Hd800 single ended.
It's a fantastic cable. I'm selling to upgrade my silver cable. Happy

http://www.head-fi.org/t/842286/australia-hd800-norne-audio-silvergarde-s-7-foot-headphone-cable-single-ended#post_13374330

Users who are viewing this thread

Back