Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Apr 16, 2017 at 6:14 AM Post #2,761 of 6,462
Trevor, do you have a female 4.4 connector?

Apr 17, 2017 at 2:17 AM Post #2,762 of 6,462
Apr 17, 2017 at 5:50 PM Post #2,763 of 6,462
Trevor, I sent you an email a few days ago - probably 3-4 now - asking for some updates on Draug2.C color availability and potential recommendations for the NoblexMassdrop collaboration.

I don't want to spam you, but let me know if you find it! Otherwise, I'll try to remember what I wrote and send another inquiry.

Apr 19, 2017 at 1:23 PM Post #2,766 of 6,462

PM sent to get your order #

Everything should end up being fully clear from before March 20
by Wed-Thurs next week (including D2's, etc).   I am working extremely hard with very few breaks as I want to get this done for everyone.
This is the current goal set. 
  Tracking is being sent in email as soon as shipped of course.  Only exception should
be folks waiting for SG clear (cotton) ciem or waiting for a makassar ebony engraved splitter. 
If you happen to have an engraved M.Ebony splitter you can definitely email to change to anything else and get it shipped
out quicker.  But these should be back in stock around May 1st. 

For those that emailed yesterday and today, I should have detailed replies
by this evening.  Sorry was a bit slower on 17-18th for email reply. 

I will of course continue to update here as much as I can, but

please anyone feel free to email me if you have an order on or before March 20 for update,
reply should be same day and in certain cases there may be an extra bonus added as a thank you.
Also anyone feel free to bump your emails anytime.

Thank you all for your patience while I work to finally clear out and be back to
normal pace.

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #2,769 of 6,462
This has been restated many times in this thread, but I'd like to take one more opportunity to thank Trevor and extol his amazing craftsmanship.

A quick summary - I ordered a Therium cable for my CIEMs and a Draug2c cable for my HD650's during the Black Friday sale....then I bought a new pair of headphones that was going to make the HD650s sit on the stand.....I canceled the Draug2c.....Trevor refunded me the full amount.....then I tried another cable for the new headphones (didn't like it one bit).....then I contacted Trevor again for a Draug2c to use with the new headphones......he was so incredibly accommodating - I now have the beautiful Draug2c on my new headphones, and I love it! It sounds incredible and looks amazing.....that summarizes it right there......Another un-boxing set of pics.....

Thank you again Trevor for all of your help, for being an incredibly honorable business man, and creating such wonderful products!

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:17 PM Post #2,770 of 6,462
After reading my post, I feel that it wasn't clear. I ordered the Draug2c for my HD650's....as I was waiting for the cable to be made - I bought the Focal Utopia....so the HD650's were not going to be used....so I cancelled the order for the Draug before I got it. I bought the Moon Audio Black Dragon when I bought the Utopia (bought both from Drew at Moon Audio)......I ordered the Lavricable based on recommendations on the Focal thread. As I mentioned, I didn't like the aesthetic or the 'feel' of the cable. I decided I wanted to immediately send it back, but I let it burn in for the 150 hours.....then I sent it back. That is when I talked to Trevor about making the Draug2c. And I love it.....the aesthetic...and the feel.....but especially the sound! I hope that is a bit more clear.

Apr 21, 2017 at 10:52 PM Post #2,771 of 6,462
This has been restated many times in this thread, but I'd like to take one more opportunity to thank Trevor and extol his amazing craftsmanship.

+1. Thank you again Trevor for all of your help, for being an incredibly honorable business man, and creating such wonderful products!

That is why I am willing to wait.. genuine nice guy to deal with

Apr 27, 2017 at 4:56 AM Post #2,772 of 6,462

A quick summary - I ordered a Therium cable for my CIEMs and a Draug2c cable for my HD650's during the Black Friday sale....then I bought a new pair of headphones that was going to make the HD650s sit on the stand.....I canceled the Draug2c.....Trevor refunded me the full amount.....then I tried another cable for the new headphones (didn't like it one bit).....then I contacted Trevor again for a Draug2c to use with the new headphones......he was so incredibly accommodating - I now have the beautiful Draug2c on my new headphones, and I love it! It sounds incredible and looks amazing.....that summarizes it right there......Another un-boxing set of pics.....

Thank you again Trevor for all of your help, for being an incredibly honorable business man, and creating such wonderful products!

May 2, 2017 at 3:01 PM Post #2,775 of 6,462
Does anyone know when Trevor will show up next? I have been expecting some mail from him which is late by more than a week, and I would like to know if everything is okay with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back