1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread

First

Back
255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264
266 267 268
Next

Last
  1. commtrd
    I have a new S3 balanced for LCD4z to use with the new GSX Mini if I ever get it. Got the notice to pay for it but no idea when it will ship.

2. nwavesailor
    Patience, grasshopper!!!

It IS worth the wait....................

commtrd and Wildcatsare1 like this.
  3. jermaink
    After an inquiry about cables to Trevor 15 months ago and a long decision making process, I finally picked up my Silvergarde S3 this morning! Took some quick pics from my phone, but I can't wait to give them a proper audition.

IMAG1871.jpg IMAG1872.jpg IMAG1873.jpg IMAG1874.jpg IMAG1875.jpg IMAG1876.jpg

snellemin, Wildcatsare1, xtr4 and 4 others like this.
  4. Wes S
    It really is staggering, what Trevor's silver cables can do with iems and full sized headphones! My Lyra II really went up a few notches, in all aspects of the sound. I was looking for another iem, before I got the Therium, and now I am content. I love Norne silver! :ksc75smile: I can only imagine, what the S3 will do for your i4s. . .

Wildcatsare1 and Richsvt like this.
  5. Phon@ix
    :triportsad:
    Cool! Your experience makes me more curious how the ordered Silvergarde SX (20awg) will sound paired with my CA Jupiter :ksc75smile:...

Wes S likes this.
  6. Wes S
    I bet that would be an insanely good pairing! The Silvergarde SX, is my next iem cable, for sure. My CA Lyra II, sound as good as my full sized cans now, and I am not kidding.

Phon@ix likes this.
  7. Wes S
    Love that wood splitter!

8. kefs
    Well i for one enjoy this thread, seeing so many happy people and i feel it's the only one on headfi without an element of rude negativity. Enjoy everyone, whatever you listen to, on whatever you listen to it with. If it makes you happy, then it is good !

Wes S likes this.
  9. commtrd
    Yes it is all rainbows, unicorns and joining hands singing KumBaYa =)

But seriously Trevor's cables are functional Art pieces and very much enjoyed by all according to general consensus. Currently have Solvine and Therium in service single ended, and S3 for i4 should be delivered around Friday I think. S3 for LCD4z delivered, awaiting new mini amp to use new cables balanced.

Wildcatsare1 and Wes S like this.
  10. Roasty
    Hey guys. Am thinking of an aftermarket cable for my newly acquired A12T.

Has anyone received their norne silvergarde for ciem? And what sonic improvements did you guys get from that cable?

So many aftermarket ciem cables available and some are just stupendously priced, costing as much and even more than the iem itself..

11. Wildcatsare1

Well said Matt, I’m in full agreement. I’ve been using Trevor’s cables on a multitude of different headphones, the Utopia, HD800, Audeze/ZMF, nd they are the best I’ve heard and each one is a unique gem. I’m using the S3 now on my ZMF Cans, and compared too their well designed and built Michanikós, it has better treble soundstage and tonality.

Wes S likes this.
  12. MattTCG
    Boy, the s3 getting some serious props from people I trust. The s3 is officially on my wish list. :)

claud W, Wildcatsare1 and Wes S like this.
  13. mxroadie
    00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190919153004222_COVER~2.jpg 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190919122923475_COVER~2.jpg IMG_20190918_081238.jpg

Just received my Silvergarde SX and I want to share some pictures of this beauty. Trevor is truly a craftsman. This is with the Eidolic titanium 2.5mm jack and SXR splitter.

Out of my Hidition NT6, the sound is more dynamic and fuller with a slight tinge of warmth. Despite notes being weightier, the sense of speed and instrument separation that the NT6 is known for is not compromised. If anything, details are easier to pick out and bass sounds more textured. Highs still retains the sparkle but seems more composed.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  14. claud W
    S3 layered 8 wire and HD 800S. fullsizeoutput_1753.jpeg

15. Matthew420
    Wow. That thing's like a boa constrictor.

First

Back
255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264
266 267 268
Next

Last