Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Apr 3, 2013 at 9:01 AM Post #376 of 6,511
Quote:
Trevor, I know you're a busy man but any chance you could provide an update on how you're going with your pure silver cables which aren't too far away from being released?

+1? I am also interested in these and will be watching closely. Normally I am a fan silver transparency and rank it above "musicality." Sure, I want both when possible, but if I have to choose I got for transparent, detailed sound. I wonder how the silver will compare to Reign 24.

Apr 3, 2013 at 12:19 PM Post #377 of 6,511
Trevor, I know you're a busy man but any chance you could provide an update on how you're going with your pure silver cables which aren't too far away from being released?

Had to push back the pure silver series. The Norn is getting replaced with a new series first, which will happen pretty soon.
Sorry for the change of plans, probably 2-2.5 months after this next series release.

Apr 3, 2013 at 1:40 PM Post #378 of 6,511
Quote:
Had to push back the pure silver series. The Norn is getting replaced with a new series first, which will happen pretty soon.
Sorry for the change of plans, probably 2-2.5 months after this next series release.

Cool with me! Not like I can afford to drop any cash anytime soon anyway. Still, keep us posted Trevor.
At some point, I may also want to upgrade my AKG K702s. I think these cans deserve more love than they get, but that's just me. Right now I am rocking some Autechre in the office with these on and it is quite nice. I love the expansive soundscape! Any cable recommendations for those?

Apr 5, 2013 at 7:12 PM Post #381 of 6,511
I've experienced a similar delay. I think Trevor is very busy right now. Typically he responds very quickly, and he always says to resend your email if you haven't gotten a response in a decent time period. 

Apr 5, 2013 at 7:42 PM Post #383 of 6,511
Indeed, sorry guys.  I will try to come on here to let you know about delays when they are happening.  Email replies have been slower than anytime before this past week. 
Tonight every last email should have a reply. 

Apr 6, 2013 at 4:59 PM Post #385 of 6,511

f
Hey guys, sorry for earlier "edit." my first time posting pictures and I got confused... anyway, here are the pics depicting Trevor's work.  

Having had Reign 24 for a week, I can confidently say that it has elevated my system up a notch. tha cable is super transparent, opened out the soundstage and put some meat on the bones (over the stock cable) with fuller sound -- which is something I did not expect as it is silver/copper cable while stock is all copper. Installing this cable in my system for me was like like cleaning my glasses and seeing more details. i also think that it may have toned down some of the treble (just a bit), or brought out other frequencies -- not sure. In any case, I never thought the treble was an issue with the HE6, but if you do, I think this cable may be the thing for you.

The pictures dont do justice to what this cable looks like in person. the attention to detail is clearly apparent. Congrats trevor!   

Apr 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM Post #386 of 6,511
Quote:
hmmm....I sent an email on Monday inquiring about an HD800 cable and never got a response. Should I resend?

trevor wil get back to you. And Do not read into any delays at the beginning. Once the ball gets rolling Trevor is awesome to deal with. After getting my first cable form him, I am not dealing with anyone else. In fact, when I am ready, I will ditch my black dragon for Norse cable for my hd800. Ohh yeah, some interconnects are also in my future and I understand that Trevor can be sourced for those as well. 

Apr 6, 2013 at 5:13 PM Post #387 of 6,511
Quote:

Hey guys, sorry for earlier "edit." my first time posting pictures and I got confused... anyway, here are the pics depicting Trevor's work.  

Having had Reign 24 for a week, I can confidently say that it has elevated my system up a notch. tha cable is super transparent, opened out the soundstage and put some meat on the bones (over the stock cable) with fuller sound -- which is something I did not expect as it is silver/copper cable while stock is all copper. Installing this cable in my system for me was like like cleaning my glasses and seeing more details. i also think that it may have toned down some of the treble (just a bit), or brought out other frequencies -- not sure. In any case, I never thought the treble was an issue with the HE6, but if you do, I think this cable may be the thing for you.

The pictures dont do justice to what this cable looks like in person. the attention to detail is clearly apparent. Congrats trevor!   

Very nice cable! I'm awaiting my Reign 24 as well for the LCD-3. I can't wait, that looks absolutely stunning. I agree completely with the loyalty comments. Ever since my first couple of cables I ordered from Trevor, I have yet to do business with anyone else. His products are so well done, and his service is so outstanding, that I see no need to go any other direction. I'm currently in the process of ordering a few more cables to add to my collection of Trevor's cables.

PS: Trevor, answer my email! Haha. NEED MOAR CABLES! Oh also, everyone needs to push Trevor to release the much awaited IEM cable line that is in the works! Looking forward to that as well.

Apr 6, 2013 at 5:29 PM Post #388 of 6,511
Quote:
trevor wil get back to you. And Do not read into any delays at the beginning. Once the ball gets rolling Trevor is awesome to deal with. After getting my first cable form him, I am not dealing with anyone else. In fact, when I am ready, I will ditch my black dragon for Norse cable for my hd800. Ohh yeah, some interconnects are also in my future and I understand that Trevor can be sourced for those as well. 

I can vouch for this as well, once the ball gets rolling Trevor is the man. I feel like he's a close friend lol 

As for the interconnects, I've gotten all sorts of cable interconnects from Trevor. RCA's with tinned sheildings (I don't have a use for them currently but I will never get rid of these they are absolutely awesome), 1/4 to 1/8 adapters, RCA to 3.5, mini to mini, right angle mini to mini. 

Apr 6, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #389 of 6,511
Quote:

f

Viktor - How long did you get that cable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back