Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Apr 6, 2013 at 9:25 PM Post #391 of 6,511
Quote:

Cute shot~!  :)

Thanks for sharing the pictures and thoughts Viktor.

Greed-

Email replies are being finished right now to all the remaining messages, so you will have reply soon.

I feel terrible about all the delays in reply more recently.  sorry guys!

Apr 7, 2013 at 3:38 AM Post #392 of 6,511
Trevor,
Any update on the small charcoal rayon jacket? 
size]

Apr 7, 2013 at 4:10 AM Post #393 of 6,511
Quote:
Trevor,
Any update on the small charcoal rayon jacket? 
size]

The usa based factory  where we are getting them made had a couple delays, I just have charcoal in large size right now.  Only one small size color in stock at the moment as well.  But the other colors and charcoal I have been guaranteed that they will ship next week (they told me on Friday). 
So it should not be much longer here. 

I was not expecting the jackets to take quite so long, but it is a smaller scale factory and definitely a very busy place.  I am also understanding that these types of delays will certainly happen from time to time.  I also apologize if you did not receive a proper update on Friday in regards to jacket arrival.  If you do have an order in and the wait is too long at any point for the charcoal small size, just let me know via email and we can get you a refund asap if needed.  

Apr 9, 2013 at 3:02 AM Post #394 of 6,511
So the new Skuld 2 for my HE-500 arrived today and of course it's beautiful.  

As to whether it enhances the sound I'm getting, it's really impossible for me to judge because this cable plugs into the 4-pin XLR output jack of my amp whereas my previous cable went into the 1/4 in. single-ended jack.  So, while I'm hearing obvious differences in the SQ, that could easily be explained by using the different jack.

I was assured, however, by the amp's designer that the SQ from either jack should be the same since my source and interconnects are fully balanced.  So maybe it is the cable?

Apr 9, 2013 at 8:20 PM Post #395 of 6,511
Quote:
So the new Skuld 2 for my HE-500 arrived today and of course it's beautiful.  

As to whether it enhances the sound I'm getting, it's really impossible for me to judge because this cable plugs into the 4-pin XLR output jack of my amp whereas my previous cable went into the 1/4 in. single-ended jack.  So, while I'm hearing obvious differences in the SQ, that could easily be explained by using the different jack.

I was assured, however, by the amp's designer that the SQ from either jack should be the same since my source and interconnects are fully balanced.  So maybe it is the cable?

Well I've had multiple cables for different headphones and every time it's been a sonic improvement. Preproman has a boat load of headphones with Norse Audio cables..maybe he can chime in as well

Apr 11, 2013 at 6:23 PM Post #397 of 6,511
Quote:
I sent a mail to trevor 2 days ago, haven't gotten an answer yet. Is this normal? 

Yes, he is extremely busy at the moment. He will definitely get back to you :)

Apr 11, 2013 at 11:48 PM Post #399 of 6,511
Next week all email response times will be back to normal (same day).  Right now trying to get all pending emails answered.  Sorry for the delays.

Apr 12, 2013 at 6:08 AM Post #400 of 6,511
Quote:
I sent a mail to trevor 2 days ago, haven't gotten an answer yet. Is this normal? 

Stay put. it is totally worth it. just read few pages back -- T is awesome to deal with!

Apr 12, 2013 at 9:25 AM Post #402 of 6,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimiami /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Reign 4 Impressions:

The SQ is impressive it provides a very neutral balanced tone no exaggeration of bass, mid or highs. 

By that do you mean it made the phone sound that way or that it didn't increase the amount of anything but rather quality?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back