Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 8, 2018 at 8:20 PM Post #28,756 of 36,064
Built with love
20181209_063045.jpg

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Dec 9, 2018 at 10:59 PM Post #28,757 of 36,064
How’s the fit on the Khan (compared to the other Noble universal models)?

Apparently a couple people here in Korea got a chance to try them briefly (I think when Noble Audio was getting their new distributor set up, they stopped by a store here)... really bummed I wasn’t there!

Dec 10, 2018 at 12:12 AM Post #28,758 of 36,064
How’s the fit on the Khan (compared to the other Noble universal models)?

Apparently a couple people here in Korea got a chance to try them briefly (I think when Noble Audio was getting their new distributor set up, they stopped by a store here)... really bummed I wasn’t there!

I will let you know tomorrow.

Dec 10, 2018 at 10:48 AM Post #28,760 of 36,064
So I got to try some new hyped up flagships like the Sony IER-Z1R, the CA Solaris, Jomo trinity (brass).

The Khan is personally an easy pick tonally and technically.

solaris is like 1500$ , so not sure if it's considered a flagship

however, i would love to see @flinkenick review Khan , him having heard true flagships like Zeus XR / SE5 / A18 etc

Dec 10, 2018 at 11:41 AM Post #28,761 of 36,064
solaris is like 1500$ , so not sure if it's considered a flagship

however, i would love to see @flinkenick review Khan , him having heard true flagships like Zeus XR / SE5 / A18 etc

IMO the term “flagship” should be a descriptor of performance, not price.

That is, while I have not yet heard any of the three (Z1R, Solaris, Trinity), if, hypothetically, the Solaris is “better” than Trinity, then it’s more deserving of the flagship title.

Dec 10, 2018 at 1:34 PM Post #28,762 of 36,064
I’d appreciate some help from fellow Noble enthusiasts. I have a pair of universal Kaiser Encores and have always founds it hard to get a good fit with aftermarket tips. I can get Complys to work but I’ve had no luck with all the silicone tips I’ve tried, and believe me I’ve tried a lot! Even hybrid tips like the mandarins don’t work for me. The only silicone tips that work are Noble’s own medium sized red silicones. They sound fantastic - far better than the Complys - and more comfortable too. Where can I buy more or is there an aftermarket alternative that’s close? I’ve spent a lot of cash trying different makes without success so would really appreciate a steer...

Dec 10, 2018 at 2:15 PM Post #28,763 of 36,064
I’d appreciate some help from fellow Noble enthusiasts. I have a pair of universal Kaiser Encores and have always founds it hard to get a good fit with aftermarket tips. I can get Complys to work but I’ve had no luck with all the silicone tips I’ve tried, and believe me I’ve tried a lot! Even hybrid tips like the mandarins don’t work for me. The only silicone tips that work are Noble’s own medium sized red silicones. They sound fantastic - far better than the Complys - and more comfortable too. Where can I buy more or is there an aftermarket alternative that’s close? I’ve spent a lot of cash trying different makes without success so would really appreciate a steer...
Wouldn't they be the same as the ones Noble sells in the accessory section of their website?

Note: I just looked at their website, and you're probably looking for more of the specific type and size, rather than buying a whole set of their multipack just to get one pair that you like. Maybe contact them directly?

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2018 at 2:20 PM Post #28,764 of 36,064

That is, while I have not yet heard any of the three (Z1R, Solaris, Trinity), if, hypothetically, the Solaris is “better” than Trinity, then it’s more deserving of the flagship title.

Don't feed the trolls, it makes them hungry for more.

Dec 10, 2018 at 3:23 PM Post #28,765 of 36,064
Hey all,

My cable on my K10’s has started to split by the 2 pin connector. I’ve looked at replacing it with another noble cable but the shipping is crazy to send the cable to the UK! And also it seems that the UK version of the Noble site is down for the last few days anyhow.

Anyone know of anywhere that does a similar cable and will post to the UK for a reasonable price?

Dec 10, 2018 at 3:30 PM Post #28,766 of 36,064
Wouldn't they be the same as the ones Noble sells in the accessory section of their website?

Note: I just looked at their website, and you're probably looking for more of the specific type and size, rather than buying a whole set of their multipack just to get one pair that you like. Maybe contact them directly?

Thanks. When I looked earlier their site seemed to be down. I also didn’t consider this option as I’m based in the UK so I figured the postage would be pretty high. I only want the medium size so I’ll contact them and check it out.

Dec 10, 2018 at 4:35 PM Post #28,767 of 36,064

I would suggest not comparing price among different companies for the purposes of what is their flagship or best product. While I have not yet heard the Solaris, it is billed by Campfire as their new Flagship. Campfire also tends to be of a lower cost than most of the other IEM manufacturers that try to produce a TOTL in ear monitor. I hope to hear it at Canjam. Tks.

Dec 10, 2018 at 6:07 PM Post #28,768 of 36,064
Hey all,

My cable on my K10’s has started to split by the 2 pin connector. I’ve looked at replacing it with another noble cable but the shipping is crazy to send the cable to the UK! And also it seems that the UK version of the Noble site is down for the last few days anyhow.

Anyone know of anywhere that does a similar cable and will post to the UK for a reasonable price?

The website is ok as of my post here. However, the £30 shipping cost is not! :frowning2:

Dec 10, 2018 at 6:43 PM Post #28,770 of 36,064
What you want is JVC spiral dot tips medium/large size

Users who are viewing this thread

Back