Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 17, 2017 at 10:32 AM Post #24,976 of 36,042
Hi Everyone,

Anyone know where can i buy hifi music? I mean HDtracks they sell you the whole album,
Sometimes i don't need to buy the whole album becouse i like specific song or two why should i pay more and i don't like the others.

Thanks again.

Mar 17, 2017 at 11:10 AM Post #24,977 of 36,042
Mar 17, 2017 at 11:21 AM Post #24,979 of 36,042

And they sound damn good! Working my way through all my favourite albums and it's like I've only heard half of each track until now. Listening to a lot of U2 and the bass and drums sound amazing... Cymbal hits are so realistic...Generally really digging the low end, but the soundstage overall is impressive.

I put on Radiohead's In Rainbows album. Reckoner sounds absolutely amazing! You can really appreciate the production in that track. Encores really make it shine. Happy days!

Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's day from Ireland folks!

Pete

Mar 17, 2017 at 12:56 PM Post #24,980 of 36,042
And they sound damn good! Working my way through all my favourite albums and it's like I've only heard half of each track until now. Listening to a lot of U2 and the bass and drums sound amazing... Cymbal hits are so realistic...Generally really digging the low end, but the soundstage overall is impressive.

I put on Radiohead's In Rainbows album. Reckoner sounds absolutely amazing! You can really appreciate the production in that track. Encores really make it shine. Happy days!

Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's day from Ireland folks!

Pete

What are the odds? I listened to Achtung Baby with my Encores today.

I also REALLY dug how Smashing Pumpkins sounded.

Opus#2>Encore is a mighty combo. :cool:

Mar 17, 2017 at 1:00 PM Post #24,981 of 36,042
What are the odds? I listened to Achtung Baby with my Encores today.

I also REALLY dug how Smashing Pumpkins sounded.

Opus#2>Encore is a mighty combo. :cool:

Yeah, I went through the Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby, All that you can't leave behind, How to dismantle an atomic bomb and some of No line on the horizon.

Switched to some Rage against the machine now and it sounds great. You can feel that kick drum!

Good call on smashing pumpkins. That's my next stop sorted!

Mar 17, 2017 at 1:23 PM Post #24,982 of 36,042
Yeah, I went through the Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby, All that you can't leave behind, How to dismantle an atomic bomb and some of No line on the horizon.

Switched to some Rage against the machine now and it sounds great. You can feel that kick drum!

Good call on smashing pumpkins. That's my next stop sorted!

Wow, I also listened to Love is Blindness (from Achtung Baby) just now on my new wizard Katanas :D

Mar 17, 2017 at 7:30 PM Post #24,983 of 36,042

Wow, I also listened to Love is Blindness (from Achtung Baby) just now on my new wizard Katanas :D

Great tune!

Have listened to some Royal Blood (Out of the Black), Coldplay (Magic - you can feel the bass)
Black Keys (el Camino album - FUZZZZZZZZ)
the Eagles (Hotel California - That Solo, and the drums!)
The Flaming Lips (Yoshimi battles... Fight test, One more Robot)
Noel Gallagher's High flying birds (riverman)
Linkin Park (crawling, In the end)
Led Zep IV (when the levee breaks)
Van Morrison (Into the Mystic - Such a beautiful song!)
Muse (plug in baby, Hysteria - fuzz bass sounds HUGE, Starlight, Supermassive Black Hole, Map of the problematique)

All via Tidal Masters (Source: Macbook Pro to Mojo)

Regular Tidal:

Mar 17, 2017 at 7:32 PM Post #24,984 of 36,042
Whoops,

Regular Tidal:
Radiohead (Reckoner - just amazing soundstage!, Burn the witch, Daydreaming)

Have a fair few hours on them now, and I'm blown away. Major step up from the Shure 535s and an amazing match with the Mojo.

Hmm, more music or go to sleep?

Maybe one more tune...

Mar 18, 2017 at 6:33 AM Post #24,985 of 36,042
  Have listened to some Royal Blood (Out of the Black), Coldplay (Magic - you can feel the bass)
Black Keys (el Camino album - FUZZZZZZZZ)
the Eagles (Hotel California - That Solo, and the drums!)
The Flaming Lips (Yoshimi battles... Fight test, One more Robot)
Noel Gallagher's High flying birds (riverman)
Linkin Park (crawling, In the end)
Led Zep IV (when the levee breaks)
Van Morrison (Into the Mystic - Such a beautiful song!)
Muse (plug in baby, Hysteria - fuzz bass sounds HUGE, Starlight, Supermassive Black Hole, Map of the problematique)

All via Tidal Masters (Source: Macbook Pro to Mojo)

Wow, so many great tunes
beerchug.gif

For Van Morrison, I recommend 'In the garden', 'The Healing Game (Alternative version - found on one of the greatest hits compilations) and the following couple of tracks from a live concert he did:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dui7_N0g_VY&list=PL0EF8B1753150AA94&index=6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dui7_N0g_VY&list=PL0EF8B1753150AA94&index=6

Happy days. Hope you got some sleep last night
biggrin.gif

Mar 18, 2017 at 2:41 PM Post #24,986 of 36,042
My review of the Kaiser Encore is finished and will go up on audioprimate.blog, and HeadFi soon to follow. I'll post when it is up. :) For now, here's Doctor Frankenfurter:

Mar 18, 2017 at 3:01 PM Post #24,987 of 36,042
  Hi Everyone,

Anyone know where can i buy hifi music? I mean HDtracks they sell you the whole album,
Sometimes i don't need to buy the whole album becouse i like specific song or two why should i pay more and i don't like the others.

Thanks again.

Some albums can be bought by the track, some have to be bought by full album. Acoustic Sounds is a good site, but you'll need to have a VPN. They have a great catalogue of popular stuff from Miles Davis to Michael Jackson. They don't appear to do single tracks. For the most part I find most of the stuff that is worth owning in HighRes has good enough other tracks on the album. There are plenty of songs I wouldn't discover if I just bought one track. Qobuz does allow downloading single tracks. They have a nice catalogue too, and OK prices. The indie hi-res recording site downloadsnow.net does also. If you like classical and jazz with a smattering of Americana and Pop, one of my favourite sites is NativeDSD. They have excellent recordings, allow downloading of DSD256 and getting DSD128 and DSD64 all included for the same price and they have reasonable prices. They don't do arbitrary price increases for going from DSD64 to DSD128, etc... They also have DXD. Their downloads are part of how I know that I can't tell any difference at all between DSD128 and DSD256. There are lots of other sites to get music, including Linn records, Naim, Onkyo, 2L (they even have some free downloads that I recommend every manufacturer have at their stand for demos), and many others.

Mar 18, 2017 at 4:05 PM Post #24,988 of 36,042
  My review of the Kaiser Encore is finished and will go up on audioprimate.blog, and HeadFi soon to follow. I'll post when it is up. :) For now, here's Doctor Frankenfurter:

can't wait. please let us know when it's up :)

Whoops,

Regular Tidal:
Radiohead (Reckoner - just amazing soundstage!, Burn the witch, Daydreaming)

Have a fair few hours on them now, and I'm blown away. Major step up from the Shure 535s and an amazing match with the Mojo.

Hmm, more music or go to sleep?

Maybe one more tune...

the kaiser has a pretty big soundstage too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back