Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 8, 2016 at 10:48 PM Post #17,821 of 36,135
  So wait. You asked if Noble would knock off a percentage from the K10 by providing an IEM that wasn't theirs to begin with. Admittedly they said yes, but you wanted to get things cheaper just because of a review, constantly asking for a discount upon discount. If they did insult you, which you have failed to show visible proof of such, I can see and perfectly understand why.

I understand that you can voice your opinion. By all means do. However, when you just outright say that Noble is terrible without providing ample or any form of proof, its quite annoying and terrible. You requested for discounts because you didn't have money for it, they let you have it. Then you asked for another because you were writing a review. If the company is so bad, I don't know why they were willing to do discounts that they didn't have to even do.
Now, if they damaged your IEM via a reshelling service like InEars, then I can understand giving discounts and such but I doubt this is the case. Again, please explain to me where they are in the wrong and you are not under any form of fault for said treatment. You can be a JH Audio fan, that's cool. But the problems we have are some that I mentioned above.

Okay - this is it for me. I can't spend my night arguing like this. My main post described my thoughts and comparisons of what I thought between them. 

When did I say they're terrible? This thread is a joke - I have informed moderators. I compared facts with facts. Read my posts. I knew this was going to happen - who wouldn't.

If you guys are just going to pinpoint the smallest of things - then so be it. I'm hear to prove a point - and I think I did. Clearly one cannot voice his or her opinion in this thread. No other thread on Head-Fi is like this that I'm aware of. My main posts had almost NOTHING to do with the discount; I was discussing my comparisons of both companies. I only mentioned what happened when Noble threatened to publish our emails (unprofessional, yet again), in which point I said: do it. I have nothing to hide. This is also proven with the fact that two people PM'd me instead of posting here because they knew they'd be bullied. Simple as that.

The fact that you also mentioned that they have the right to insult me for asking for a further discount for my review throws all your credibility out of the window. Little piece of mind for you as well: it's my money; I can spend it the way I want too.

Feb 8, 2016 at 11:02 PM Post #17,824 of 36,135

Okay - this is it for me. I can't spend my night arguing like this. My main post described my thoughts and comparisons of what I thought between them. 

When did I say they're terrible? This thread is a joke - I have informed moderators. I compared facts with facts. Read my posts. I knew this was going to happen - who wouldn't.

If you guys are just going to pinpoint the smallest of things - then so be it. I'm hear to prove a point - and I think I did. Clearly one cannot voice his or her opinion in this thread and no other thread on Head-Fi is like this. My main posts had almost NOTHING to do with the discount; I was discussing my comparisons of both companies. 

So you come in here, talk trash about a company, without any correspondence photos, and then decide everyone is "attacking" you. Wow. GG mate. Reading from the information above, Noble is fine in their position.
You wanted to do a review of the K10C and sent your impressions in, without any confirmation of price deduction. They eventually did but you instead wanted to get the K10 Prestige instead. Noble said that you had to pay the difference, which is absolutely fair. After some wishy-washy emotions, you wanted to see about testing the K10U but seeing as the review was not for the IEM, Noble refused. Yet here, you are complaining.
I'm a student software engineer, its my job to be precise and be attentive to details and understand things that happen. Therefore, I am like this for a reason. That being said, details and information has to be understood before a complete understanding of the situation can be met. If you really wanted to make a point or describe Noble is at fault, then you would be fine with us knowing the details. I want to understand why you made such remarks about a company who has strong relationships with their customers.
Alas, confirmation bias will set in and you won't want to hear it. You attacked others, calling them fanboys. If you make a claim, describe in detail what had occurred. Describe how you attempted to resolve the situation. Who am I kidding, I'm just "pinpointing the smallest of things".
Now, if I was wrong, I will apologize to you. I have no problem saying I was wrong.

Feb 8, 2016 at 11:09 PM Post #17,826 of 36,135

You are completely right - actually, not really! Anyways, let's assume you're completely right - please explain how this is at all relevant to my opinion of their product/service?

I can comment stating my opinion in any other threads, except this one. Point made. I even STATED that my opinion was somewhat biased because of what happened. Everyone and everything has a bias or an angle to it. Furthermore, I posted facts - please correct them. What a joke this thread is.

When I bought my Roxanne's with JH Audio - I went through a distributor and got the best deal possible. Not once was I insulted. I'll spend my money on CIEM's from a company that is known worldwide, not just on these forums - this again is my opinion, my views, and if you disagree - too bad!

Furthermore - I looked at my main post and thought if there is any way I worded it wrong. I'm sorry but this is at good as it gets.

Goodnight folks.

Feb 8, 2016 at 11:24 PM Post #17,827 of 36,135
@CareyPrice31 Since you've now reported a post and want to get the moderators involved, allow me to put in my 2c: 

You're clearly upset that:

A: Noble wouldn't give you whatever massive discount you wanted, which they had every right to refuse, even after trying to exchange the discount for a review (a request which is actually unethical). 
B: You are upset people wont take your side here, but agree with Brannan instead, in a thread dominated by fans of the company, and
C: Now you want moderators to shut Brannan down because, to quote what you wrote to us, he is "monopolizing their thread", which he is reasonably allowed to do, because the thread is about his company. In actual fact, you are "monopolizing their thread" right now with your complaint, which it is NOT reasonable to do, especially given point A.

Please don't post any more in this thread. If you want to discuss it with me, or have me review the emails, PM me, but seriously, DO NOT continue.

Feb 8, 2016 at 11:26 PM Post #17,828 of 36,135

You are completely right - actually, not really! Anyways, let's assume you're completely right - please explain how this is at all relevant to my opinion of their product?

I can comment stating my opinion in any other threads, except this one. Point made.

The correct me on places where my points were wrong. I'm willing to listen to you as I know what it is like to have nobody care about your side. The reason why I made my posts is that you described Noble as some start up company, which I guess is quite dependent on your definition, and various other comments. Either way, I guess I should comment on your opinion about their products.

Made in China
Sure, their IEMs are made in China. They even say that quite often here on the forums. However, if you think that "made in China" constitutes as low quality or "crap" then you couldn't be more wrong. I agree, there are MANY cheap and crappy products coming from their factories. But there are many high quality products that are also produced there. "Made in America" doesn't always mean top end either. More so, its the quality of the inputs to make the IEM that make it high quality, regardless of nation of manufacture. But is it better than JH Audio, I wouldn't know. Both are pretty good and both take high pride in their products. Either one makes fantastic products in terms of quality of construction.

SQ
You already highly doubted that Noble could produce as good of SQ as JH Audio, but never tried it and counted it as a placebo. What about the other way around? Some of these things are quite subjective and really, I don't doubt that yet again both produce some of THE BEST audio you can get in the IEM market. For which is better, I couldn't tell you with a straight face as I like both companies.

The list goes on and unless if you want to hear more, I'll stop here. If they were rude, it happens man. But I already made my point on that situation. You complaining about nobody will let you say your side is bogus. There has been several people willing to listen to your story. I'm just trying to figure out where the foul play happened. Customer service is one of the biggest things and it should be part of any audio experience. So in turn, all my points are quite relevant to your case. If you think not, I cannot help you see it. But if you like JH Audio, stick with them, you still can't go wrong with them either.

Feb 8, 2016 at 11:40 PM Post #17,829 of 36,135
I've seen my share of crybullies on headfi but this might have been the worst. Throw a ball against a wall and then cry about how unfair and rude the wall is when the ball bounces off the wall and hits you in the face. Don't walk into a hornets nest and then complain about there being hornets in the nest.

Feb 8, 2016 at 11:49 PM Post #17,830 of 36,135
I just want to ask, since his discount wont be used is it up for grabs? 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 8, 2016 at 11:54 PM Post #17,831 of 36,135
Heh that was actually entertaining to read.  Without getting into it too much, this is what's wrong with the world/current generation.  Some serious entitlement issues, a lot think they are owed something without thinking about earning it first.  And to try to defend it and cry about why no one reasonable takes his side....reminds me of welfare in the US.

Feb 8, 2016 at 11:56 PM Post #17,832 of 36,135
  I just want to ask, since his discount wont be used is it up for grabs? 
very_evil_smiley.gif

No way Wata. You have like a billion of Noble's IEMs, I have none. I think I need one for my programming needs. Its for the society's future.

Feb 8, 2016 at 11:58 PM Post #17,833 of 36,135
  Heh that was actually entertaining to read.  Without getting into it too much, this is what's wrong with the world/current generation.  Some serious entitlement issues, a lot think they are owed something without thinking about earning it first.  And to try to defend it and cry about why no one reasonable takes his side....reminds me of welfare in the US.

Whoa whoa whoa... let's not bring heavy topics in here...

Anywayz, the waiting struggle for K10 customs is still very real and this Chinese New Year holiday break is not helping! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back