Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 17, 2015 at 12:30 PM Post #16,742 of 36,116
  Dangit!!!!  Just learned about the Noble K10....and now it is too late for the Black Friday sale!!!!  I was about to get my first CIEM (to pair with my Chord Mojo)...I guess I will have to wait for the next sale...when might that be??

To be frank, for something as good as the K10, you don't need a sale to convince yourself of its worth. You're going to get one of the finest IEMs around - the sale is just the cherry on top. Go for it! 
wink.gif

Dec 17, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #16,743 of 36,116

I could be wrong, as I am getting long in tooth, but my birthday is in July.  

(That being said, if there was a promotion, it would be announced in June, as my birthday is July 1)

John, If I'm the first to wish you Happy Birthday in advance, do I get a prize? 
cool.gif

Dec 17, 2015 at 1:01 PM Post #16,746 of 36,116
You are 

To be frank, for something as good as the K10, you don't need a sale to convince yourself of its worth. You're going to get one of the finest IEMs around - the sale is just the cherry on top. Go for it! 
wink.gif

20% is more than a cherry!  If it was only the BTS I would be less bummed....I was hoping to get sympathy from the elves at Noble but maybe all I get is coal again this year....sigh...at least I will have my mojo and my HD650s...but man those Noble K10s look incredible...

Dec 17, 2015 at 1:30 PM Post #16,747 of 36,116
Alittle off topic here , i've tried all the nobles and ended up getting a Savant . i have no idea how "wizard" managed to tune it as such ... i paired it with a Copper Litz 4 braid and oh my goodness , the soundstage widens , instrumentals became even more distinct . Im going to bring my Copper Litz to pair it with the K10U tmr to have a listen again , i could be in for a very big hole in my wallet .

If im addicted to the K10+ Copper Litz . i could be in a position where i have to pick between the 1964 A12 Universal & K10U , or are there any more flagship around or under their price tag which you guys think i could give it a demo ? 

The Savant is really really brilliant . Especially at this price point . There's no doubt why only the K10 and Savant are tagged with "wizard" on their right shoulder . Hahaha !

Dec 18, 2015 at 11:19 AM Post #16,748 of 36,116
We underestimated demand for the Noble 3 and as a result we oversold the model during the Black Friday event. An email was sent the day after the event concluded explaining the situation and we have since sent out another email stating that all outstanding Noble 3 orders will be fulfilled next week, the week of the 18th.

If you have not received any of the emails mentioned above or want to discuss your order further please email us at contact@nobleaudio.com.

Brannan I'm a bit concerned on my K10 custom order!

There seemingly is some miscommunication on my K10 order where your team emails me today saying they "just" received my impressions on 14th-Dec while tracking shown it was delivered and signed for on 1st-Dec which was almost 3 weeks ago. Also they apparently have no idea on the design you helped me on...

Can you help check and sort it out for me? Invoice # is WAI-00308. Thanks!

Vince

Dec 18, 2015 at 12:17 PM Post #16,750 of 36,116

There seemingly is some miscommunication on my K10 order where your team emails me today saying they "just" received my impressions on 14th-Dec while tracking shown it was delivered and signed for on 1st-Dec which was almost 3 weeks ago. Also they apparently have no idea on the design you helped me on...

Vince

If you shipped them to Brannan in CA they then get shipped over the Pacific to where Dr. John and the team are at the lab. It's receipt at the lab that starts the clock if I remember correctly. Cheers

Dec 18, 2015 at 12:23 PM Post #16,751 of 36,116

Vince

Hi Vince,

As explained on our FAQ, the labs and our US office are separate from one another. While we received your impressions at our US office on December 1st, it is possible that your impressions did not reach our labs until the 14th. There were eight full business days between the 1st and 14th, an average of five taken up by transit to our labs.

Regarding your design, Sunny is just trying to confirm your requests so we can make sure nothing was lost in translation.

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to email us at contact@nobleaudio.com.

Best,

Brannan

Dec 18, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #16,752 of 36,116

Hi Vince,

As explained on our FAQ, the labs and our US office are separate from one another. While we received your impressions at our US office on December 1st, it is possible that your impressions did not reach our labs until the 14th. There were eight full business days between the 1st and 14th, an average of five taken up by transit to our labs.

Regarding your design, Sunny is just trying to confirm your requests so we can make sure nothing was lost in translation.

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to email us at contact@nobleaudio.com.

Best,

Brannan

Speaking from experience, when Sunny and Brannan start talking to make sure things are correct, only good things come from that.

Dec 18, 2015 at 12:30 PM Post #16,753 of 36,116
If you shipped them to Brannan in CA they then get shipped over the Pacific to where Dr. John and the team are at the lab. It's receipt at the lab that starts the clock if I remember correctly. Cheers

Beyond that, it is the weekend on this side of the world....   around 1:30 AM Sat morning at the CIEM lab, and 12:30 AM at the IEM lab.  While our motto is "Noble Never Sleeps" unfortunately in this situation, the folks at the CIEM labs are sleeping, the folks at the IEM lab are not.

Brannan isn't sleeping, and neither am I.  

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Dec 18, 2015 at 12:55 PM Post #16,754 of 36,116
Hi Vince,

Best,

Brannan

Thanks mate. Maybe it would be a good idea for Sunny (the lab) to include in his note that he received the impression fromthe CA team, or even better to have the option for us guys who are already "on the other side" to ship direct to your lab (like how unique melody does). For a moment I had a heart attack thinking something went very wrong with my order!! Wish I could earn the miles my impression flew across the Pacific twice :wink:

Good to hear promptly all is well and my K10 is going into production. Can't wait to show them off on here!

Dec 18, 2015 at 1:02 PM Post #16,755 of 36,116
Thanks mate. Maybe it would be a good idea for Sunny (the lab) to include in his note that he received the impression fromthe CA team, or even better to have the option for us guys who are already "on the other side" to ship direct to your lab (like how unique melody does). For a moment I had a heart attack thinking something went very wrong with my order!! Wish I could earn the miles my impression flew across the Pacific twice
wink.gif

Good to hear promptly all is well and my K10 is going into production. Can't wait to show them off on here!

Just as customers do not deal with Foxconn directly for their I-phone, x-box, kindle, etc etc  customers do not deal with our labs as well. (except for specific CS issues)

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back