Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 16, 2015 at 4:18 PM Post #16,727 of 36,066
I'm glad Brannan got back to me about my ear impressions, at least the first part is settled. Now onwards to the seemingly endless wait till I get my K10s. That's something, right?
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 16, 2015 at 5:45 PM Post #16,729 of 36,066
Not being arsey but can Star Wars talk go into a more appropriate forum?
Would solve the 'spoiler' problem apart from anything else.

You should have used this. :D

Dec 16, 2015 at 5:46 PM Post #16,730 of 36,066
Just came home from seeing VII...

...sadly can't pay Rush fee for episode VIII 

Dec 16, 2015 at 7:03 PM Post #16,731 of 36,066
welp...

I have to wait almost a whole month to get my Noble 3.... Still didn't get mine yet..

Is this normal? Like What they stated they were in stock during black friday...

Sigh, might not even get them before Christmas

Dec 16, 2015 at 7:09 PM Post #16,732 of 36,066
  welp...

I have to wait almost a whole month to get my Noble 3.... Still didn't get mine yet..

We underestimated demand for the Noble 3 and as a result we oversold the model during the Black Friday event. An email was sent the day after the event concluded explaining the situation and we have since sent out another email stating that all outstanding Noble 3 orders will be fulfilled next week, the week of the 18th.

If you have not received any of the emails mentioned above or want to discuss your order further please email us at contact@nobleaudio.com.

Dec 16, 2015 at 8:19 PM Post #16,733 of 36,066
Dangit!!!!  Just learned about the Noble K10....and now it is too late for the Black Friday sale!!!!  I was about to get my first CIEM (to pair with my Chord Mojo)...I guess I will have to wait for the next sale...when might that be??

Dec 16, 2015 at 9:32 PM Post #16,736 of 36,066
 welp...

We underestimated demand for the Noble 3 and as a result we oversold the model during the Black Friday event. An email was sent the day after the event concluded explaining the situation and we have since sent out another email stating that all outstanding Noble 3 orders will be fulfilled next week, the week of the 18th.

If you have not received any of the emails mentioned above or want to discuss your order further please email us at contact@nobleaudio.com.

Hey Brannan. The message for the K10 and Noble 3 reads "Due to strong international demand, the new K10U is backordered.

Backordered, orders placed at this time will ship in the first half of January 2015."

You might want to change that. Unless there's something you and John aren't telling us? :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dec 16, 2015 at 9:39 PM Post #16,738 of 36,066
Hey Brannan. The message for the K10 and Noble 3 reads "Due to strong international demand, the new K10U is backordered.

Backordered, orders placed at this time will ship in the first half of January 2015."

You might want to change that. Unless there's something you and John aren't telling us? :).

Amended, thanks!

Dec 17, 2015 at 12:08 AM Post #16,739 of 36,066
I thought his birthday was in June? I could be wrong.

I could be wrong, as I am getting long in tooth, but my birthday is in July.  

(That being said, if there was a promotion, it would be announced in June, as my birthday is July 1)

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back