Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 28, 2015 at 9:28 PM Post #10,104 of 36,096

I'm sorry Brannan, but I don't see what this has to do with patent law.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Apr 28, 2015 at 10:10 PM Post #10,106 of 36,096
Finally picked up my K10s today at the UPS store, after they refused to deliver them to my school last Wednesday, and decided to send them to the wrong place after that... On the bright side, they apparently forgot to charge me import taxes when I picked them up (which was the reason they couldn't deliver them to the university in the first place).

I think the fit is fine, although I'm not 100% sure. There's a good bit of pressure most of the time, but moving my jaw doesn't seem affect the seal. One thing is this memory wire is not working well with my glasses. Considering trying the removal surgery, but not completely sure since it apparently requires heating, so I'll have to see about that. Maybe a Linum BaX might work for me?

Apr 28, 2015 at 10:11 PM Post #10,107 of 36,096
  Finally picked up my K10s today at the UPS store, after they refused to deliver them to my school last Wednesday, and decided to send them to the wrong place after that... On the bright side, they apparently forgot to charge me import taxes when I picked them up (which was the reason they couldn't deliver them to the university in the first place).

I think the fit is fine, although I'm not 100% sure. There's a good bit of pressure most of the time, but moving my jaw doesn't seem affect the seal. One thing is this memory wire is not working well with my glasses. Considering trying the removal surgery, but not completely sure since it apparently requires heating, so I'll have to see about that. Maybe a Linum BaX might work for me?

Got the linum bax and love them.  Don't even realize they are there.

Apr 28, 2015 at 10:19 PM Post #10,108 of 36,096

You guys are very funny!​
 ​
~​
 ​
I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.​
 ​
 ​

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, a green version of the blue ones. Let the FB battle of likes begin, blue vs green. Could other colors be on the horizon, stay tuned.

Apr 28, 2015 at 11:48 PM Post #10,109 of 36,096
Got my K10's a week ago and can't stop listening to them since. My friends (also audiophiles) actually manage to jam them in their ears and are equally amazed by them. 
Props to the wizard and Brannan for the excellent service!

Apr 29, 2015 at 12:12 AM Post #10,110 of 36,096
You guys are very funny!​

~​

I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.​

Yum yum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back