OFFICIAL NOBLE AUDIO ANNOUNCEMENT
 ​
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it's that time again...​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

​
We are proud to reveal the latest edition to the Noble product portfolio, the Noble Bluetooth System (BTS).​
 ​
The Noble Bluetooth System (BTS) is our approach to wireless with an emphasis on retaining the benefits of in-ear monitors that many enjoy. Instead of creating a single wireless IEM with built-in componentry, the BTS is a modular solution that instantly enables our entire product line without the shortcomings one might expect from a small wireless device developed for this category.
 ​
The Noble BTS comes with a 15.5" industry standard two-pin detachable cable, enabling the BTS to be conveniently worn like a pendant down one's front or back. The BTS is ideal for use at the gym, travel, and other activities where mobility is paramount. 
 ​
The BTS is priced at $99 and for more information, please see the BTS product page here.​

Awesome news!

@james444 (Our resident Bluetooth guru).
cool.gif

Mar 25, 2015 at 8:50 AM Post #9,244 of 36,046
Hey, the Noble BTS is an interesting product. I can see myself using it as a travel companion, such as on planes and long bus/train rides. 7-8 hours of playing time seems pretty decent, considering its diminutive size.

Anyway, are we able to charge and use the BTS at the same time?

Mar 25, 2015 at 8:55 AM Post #9,245 of 36,046
Dumb question - does bluetooth transport digital audio?  If so, does that mean there's a DAC inside the BTS?  Obviously, convenience is the huge advantage here, but I was wondering what kind of audio quality to expect.

Thanks
Anil

Mar 25, 2015 at 9:20 AM Post #9,246 of 36,046
I must admit my lack of knowledge. Obviously the DAP would have to be Bluetooth capable and would then trsnsmit it's signal to the BTS. Does that mean that it would not be possible to use an amp?

Mar 25, 2015 at 10:34 AM Post #9,249 of 36,046
  Maybe I'm confused, but when I get a set of K10's will I be able to use them wirelessly with the BTS?

"the BTS is a modular solution that instantly enables our entire product line without the shortcomings one might expect from a small wireless device developed for this category."​
- quote from the first BTS post. ​

Looks like you're good to go.​

Mar 25, 2015 at 10:35 AM Post #9,250 of 36,046
  Maybe I'm confused, but when I get a set of K10's will I be able to use them wirelessly with the BTS?

The beauty of this is that as long as you have a BT enabled player, you can use any headphones with BTS, including the K-10s.  I was wondering about what kind of sound quality to expect - would it be silly to put the K-10s on this?  I.e., would it be like attaching a set of Magico monitors to a all in one receiver or should I expect more.  My K-10s just shipped, so I'm waiting eagerly for them - if there's a chance I can use them wirelessly and still retain a lot of their quality, that would be amazing!

Anil

Mar 25, 2015 at 10:36 AM Post #9,251 of 36,046

It looks like yes; the cable they provide with it is just shorter so you don't have extra cable draping down.

Mar 25, 2015 at 10:36 AM Post #9,252 of 36,046

Yeah, I believe that's how it works. The BTS works as a Bluetooth receiver - your DAP will transmit a Bluetooth signal to the BTS, which is connected to your earphones via the 3.5mm jack.

Mar 25, 2015 at 10:41 AM Post #9,253 of 36,046

Yeah, I believe that's how it works. The BTS works as a Bluetooth receiver - your DAP will transmit a Bluetooth signal to the BTS, which is connected to your earphones via the 3.5mm jack.

And the K10's will be  wired into the BTS right?  So I still have to carry around another dap? I thought I could just load songs on the BTS, stick the K10s in my ear (with no cable connected to anything) and click play on the BTS and hear it in my ear.

Mar 25, 2015 at 10:47 AM Post #9,254 of 36,046
The BTS is an excellent solution for the gym and other activities. I'm definitely getting one!

Mar 25, 2015 at 10:47 AM Post #9,255 of 36,046

And the K10's will be  wired into the BTS right?  So I still have to carry around another dap? I thought I could just load songs on the BTS, stick the K10s in my ear (with no cable connected to anything) and click play on the BTS and hear it in my ear.

Yup. That's how it works - DAP > via Bluetooth > BTS > via wired connection > IEMs.

It'll be nice if you could have a DAP this small, but for that, I guess you'll have to get something like a Clip Zip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back