Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 28, 2014 at 12:10 AM Post #2,271 of 36,066
The Wizard is well known for taking courageous moral stands on the most controversial topics of the day such as:

Is it okay to harm puppies?

"No." He says.

and kittens? You may ask?

Well, I think that one's obviously no as well.

Feb 28, 2014 at 3:01 AM Post #2,272 of 36,066
  I'm alive!

And kicking. Going to be listening to my K10s again (damn cold and flu kept me from enjoying full-time)

I missed head-fi as well!

welcome back VZ, glad you're up & running again...
bigsmile_face.gif

Feb 28, 2014 at 9:43 AM Post #2,274 of 36,066

Now I can confirm that K10 demo I audition sounds better to my ears than Roxanne, I do appreciate the adjustable bass of Roxanne though. It sounds more controlled to my ears, but I have to wait for the K10 custom version to confirm.

Feb 28, 2014 at 9:50 AM Post #2,276 of 36,066

Now I can confirm that K10 demo I audition sounds better to my ears than Roxanne, I do appreciate the adjustable bass of Roxanne though. It sounds more controlled to my ears, but I have to wait for the K10 custom version to confirm.

Haha I was just asking you about this on the other thread. Seems you beat me to it. Could you give us a few words on the differences, or at least what you like more about the K10s? I was planning on saving up for Roxannes but everything I've read, including the JH customer service, makes me think the K10s might be a better choice.

Feb 28, 2014 at 9:53 AM Post #2,278 of 36,066
  Haha I was just asking you about this on the other thread. Seems you beat me to it. Could you give us a few words on the differences, or at least what you like more about the K10s? I was planning on saving up for Roxannes but everything I've read, including the JH customer service, makes me think the K10s might be a better choice.

Yes, I hear Noble's customer service is 'ever-so-slightly-better' than JHA's, but that's just a rumour, so don't tell anyone I said anything, OK? 
wink_face.gif

Feb 28, 2014 at 10:12 AM Post #2,280 of 36,066
Personally, I enjoy the Roxanne slightly more than the K10, BUT I can see why the K10 could be preferred by more people. It hits that sweet spot in pretty much everything it does, there's an incredible balance. With that and the customer service, I would seriously look at the K10. I don't think it'll disappoint most, in fact, it'll probably be the king of your IEM collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back