Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 27, 2014 at 2:50 PM Post #2,251 of 36,082
I'm curious. Are the patterns/colors/themes on those Wizard designs totally decided by Noble Audio or the customer gets to suggest a vague idea what he thinks he likes and then Noble Audio expands the creativity based on the customer's comments? I mean what if the customer does not like the Wizard design he gets in the end (in terms of color combination/pattern)? For e.g. I absolutely hate green color or any combination of green :smile:

We strongly encourage customers to give us guidance when it comes to Wizard Designs, especially with regards to color. If you select the Wizard Design option, there is a text box where you can tell us anything you would or would not like to see done. Often times, even if this box is left empty, we still reach out to learn a little bit about the customer. That bring said, there are people who have told us to just go for it.

Feb 27, 2014 at 3:43 PM Post #2,253 of 36,082

I have to say, I do love the purple with the silver it looks fantastic!
The more I see and the more I read this thread the more i want to get my self a pair of K10s.  
That's a lot of mores... 
blink.gif

Feb 27, 2014 at 6:50 PM Post #2,254 of 36,082

Noble 4 Universal has landed! Thanks Noble Audio for a swift and easy transaction.
Unboxing and Review coming soon and will be posted at the Noble 4 appreciation thread.

First impression: I couldn't find a flaw so far...

Feb 27, 2014 at 7:48 PM Post #2,257 of 36,082
  And you won't really find one given that you said you're looking for a more reference set.

truly amazing... 
beerchug.gif

Feb 27, 2014 at 7:54 PM Post #2,259 of 36,082
  It is, but uncomfortable for me, so... I'm selling mine to get a 4S or 4C. 
biggrin.gif

Is it possible to just have it re-shelled at Noble Audio? I might consider a CIEM in the future...

Feb 27, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #2,260 of 36,082
  truly amazing... 
beerchug.gif

Yeah, the N4 is great. I recommended it highly to H20 more than a month ago but I guess he had other priorities or it's just high time to write up a review to show some of the people on head-fi how hyping's done properly 
cool.gif

Quote:

Is it possible to just have it re-shelled at Noble Audio? I might consider a CIEM in the future...

Still not at least not from Noble.

Feb 27, 2014 at 7:57 PM Post #2,261 of 36,082
  Yeah, the N4 is great. I recommended it highly to H20 more than a month ago but I guess he had other priorities or it's just high time to write up a review to show some of the people on head-fi how hyping's done properly 
cool.gif

Quote:
Still not at least not from Noble.

Yeah, told him about this too... he's gonna hear the Noble 4 soon tho, as soon as my honeymoon phase is over 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back