Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jan 15, 2014 at 9:44 AM Post #1,397 of 36,063

I hear you....  

But honestly, I and my team we just want to build audio gear, as it is our passion.

Let me steer you into a new passion, doing RESHELLS.
beerchug.gif

Jan 15, 2014 at 9:51 AM Post #1,399 of 36,063

I LIKE THAT RESPONSE

I ALSO CALL DIBS

EDIT:
I would like to volunteer myself as a guinea pig. Oink oink. (Yes I know its not a pig)

AlsoI want it VISCERAL BOO HA HAA (™)

Jan 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM Post #1,401 of 36,063
I just got the confirmation email stating my 3C's are complete. I am leaving on vacation for 2 weeks, do they send you a tracking number when shipped? I'd like to contact UPS so they could maybe hold the package until I return.

Jan 15, 2014 at 11:54 AM Post #1,403 of 36,063
  I just got the confirmation email stating my 3C's are complete. I am leaving on vacation for 2 weeks, do they send you a tracking number when shipped? I'd like to contact UPS so they could maybe hold the package until I return.

Yeah, UPS will send you an email with the tracking number

Jan 15, 2014 at 4:42 PM Post #1,408 of 36,063
After 3-5 days with N4 universals I must say the mids and higs are close to perfection, the best I ever heard from an IEM. There is way more layers, clarity and transparence than on Rockit R50 and Vsonic GR01, quite as expected. However, somehow unexpectedly, they also beat my full headphones (HE-400) in these and a number of ways. N4 are more transparent and neutral, somehow never harsh and sibilant as HE-400 often are. Soundstage and bass are still better on HE-400, but in every other way I prefer the N4. What a great headphones.

I may post more impressions and comparisons next week. Tomorrow I should receive DN-1000 -- a hybrid of two armatures and one dynamic driver. Wonder how these stack up against N4.

Jan 15, 2014 at 4:49 PM Post #1,410 of 36,063
  After 3-5 days with N4 universals I must say the mids and higs are close to perfection, the best I ever heard from an IEM. There is way more layers, clarity and transparence than on Rockit R50 and Vsonic GR01, quite as expected. However, somehow unexpectedly, they also beat my full headphones (HE-400) in these and a number of ways. N4 are more transparent and neutral, somehow never harsh and sibilant as HE-400 often are. Soundstage and bass are still better on HE-400, but in every other way I prefer the N4. What a great headphones.

I may post more impressions and comparisons next week. Tomorrow I should receive DN-1000 -- a hybrid of two armatures and one dynamic driver. Wonder how these stack up against N4.

That is something I really look forward to as I already have the DN-1000 and currently saving up for the N4!
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back