1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

First

Back
783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792
794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803
Next

Last
  1. kalrykh
    Brannan has enough to deal with without me annoying him for stuff like stickers :p I really like that one though, better than the crown logo by itself   Although I may still use the crowns.  

BTW, pro tip, if you buy a headphone extension cable to get a little more reach out of your Nobles, don't go with the cheap **** from Amazon :p  I didn't think it would make a difference for just a headphone extension cable, but it muddied the hell out of the bass, increases sibilance and made everything fuzzy.  Might have been an impedance thing.  I guess if I want to keep the quality sound of the stock cable, but in a longer format, I'll have to have a custom cable made.  

2. WCDchee
    Just put up a review of the K10 :)

http://www.head-fi.org/products/noble-audio-kaiser-10/reviews/13386

3. kalrykh

send me your DITA cable so I can test it :p 

4. VisceriousZERO
    My Prestige is here.

Noble... you guys suck. so much

(PS. I love it)

5. kalrykh

I keep hitting refresh, waiting on the pictures to load...but nothing's happening.

6. longbowbbs
    Do we have to say it? Pics or it didn't happen!

7. Watagump
    Umm, the pics have already been posted, its the Pablo material set.

8. kalrykh
    Wata the party pooper.  We want more!

9. longbowbbs
    Excellent! Thanks!

10. Watagump

Instagram, Facebook, have a nice day. [​IMG]

11. Watagump
    Joke time and since its about a hearing aid, its on topic.

A man is telling his neighbor, "I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me $4000, but it's state of the art. It's perfect." "Really?" answers the neighbor. "What kind is it?" "12:30."

Cagin likes this.
  12. XELLENCE
  13. VisceriousZERO
  14. WCDchee

Why dont you get a new one! At 999 usd it comes with a free answer iem :wink:

15. Dilwar
    Would you guys recommend one over the other, the N4 and the Savant?

I mainly listen to Rock, Metal and some Korean Pop, so either lots of instruments playing or high focus on vocals.

Just a bit cautious before upgrading my headphones to the higher tiered and priced IEMs.

Also, on the website it says: Wizard-signature on right shell. Do you have any images of this?

Thanks

First

Back
783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792
794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803
Next

Last