1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

First

Back
755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764
766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775
Next

Last
  1. Watagump

Custom, you get better looks for the same price as the universal, unless you want the options that add to the price.

2. DrSheep
    Buy the universal first for test drive, then if you really want the custom, return it and eat the restock fees and order.

3. BensonTT
    ^^ lol sounds like a hassle.. 

4. DrSheep
    Yes, but sometimes you got to do what you got to do to make things perfect.

5. Watagump
    Just buy them, if worse comes to worse, force yourself to love them. [​IMG]

6. cuiter23

Custom for sure

7. Simon T
    One painful matter for custom is the wait time...

I am still waiting for mine [​IMG]; I believe 8 weeks window has already passed... not a complain here, just wanted to share my real thoughts
    [​IMG]:

Part of me thinks, Noble Audio is busy, and, they are putting their best effort to make sure that the K10 and​ Wizard Design Theme I communicated, exceeds my expectations...[​IMG]

The other part just envies the look of the photos Noble Audio attaches/posts in this thread and Facebook page; and, relentlessly wondering how will the K10 sound with the Chord Hugo...   

Cheers

8. Watagump
    The K10U is out of stock, so wait times for those also.

9. BensonTT
    ^^ There is a shop here in Canada that I can buy that are in stock... I think I have made up my mind and go with the universal.. The reason is 1. I Can have it in my hands in a few days. 2. Easier to sell? 3. I kinda like the plain look of the universal. I really hope I like them cause there is a no refund policy... Never thought I would fork out almost 2k (cad) for earphones.. I told my wife that these earphones are only $400 haha

10. bflat

Your cable upgrades will be $400 so there's some truth to that! Congrats! I like the stealth look of the universals as well.

11. BensonTT
    ^^ lol Thank you 

12. vhsownsbeta

Sell your K10?

giphy.gif

If/when you decide you want to upgrade your universal to a custom I don't think you will have a problem selling them. Noble monitors never seem to last long on the FS forum.

Depending on your usage scenarios, having a secondary universal can be more suitable/convenient than customs sometimes. Although having a K10C and K10U would perhaps be a little excessive!

A K10C and a Savant uni on the other hand...

wink.gif

Sorensiim likes this.
  13. krismusic Contributor
    Customs are a bit of hassle. Impressions, Risky. Fit issues, lower resale. However, if it all comes together, you cannot beat having something especially made for you.
    As to the waiting, it gets quite BDSM in the end! :wink:

14. xxxfbsxxx
    universal ver is not any less painful, i waited about 4 months for my k10u order............

15. comfortPlox
    Has anyone tried the Noble 3?

First

Back
755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764
766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775
Next

Last