Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 3, 2015 at 1:22 PM Post #8,825 of 36,116
Question about shipment of my Noble K10s.

I rarely order abroad and so I am not familiar if this is typical or something I should get concerned about.

"The package is awaiting clearing agency review. / The package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release."

I am guessing this is customs check but honestly have no idea. I guess I will wait and see but thought someone could chime in with more information.

Thanks!

Mar 3, 2015 at 1:36 PM Post #8,826 of 36,116
Question about shipment of my Noble K10s.

I rarely order abroad and so I am not familiar if this is typical or something I should get concerned about.

"The package is awaiting clearing agency review. / The package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release."

I am guessing this is customs check but honestly have no idea. I guess I will wait and see but thought someone could chime in with more information.

Thanks!

Yep, that should be customs. Good luck and you're getting so close!

Mar 3, 2015 at 2:04 PM Post #8,827 of 36,116
Thanks!

So does everyone get that message then?

Also, does that mean my ETA is still the same as posted on the UPS tracking screen?

I travel so much that I want to make sure I am home to sign when these IEMs arrive.

Mar 3, 2015 at 2:32 PM Post #8,828 of 36,116
Thanks!

So does everyone get that message then?

Also, does that mean my ETA is still the same as posted on the UPS tracking screen?

I travel so much that I want to make sure I am home to sign when these IEMs arrive.

ETA is exactly what it stands for, " Estimated ", so it can mean earlier or later, or on the exact day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back