Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 17, 2014 at 9:51 AM Post #7,366 of 36,096
  What is the Diffrence Beetween Regualr K10 that cost 1600$ and the prestige series that cost 2600-2800$ except the matarial? is it really justify this price increase in ratio on SQ?

The regular one is cast acryllic like basically all other ciems out there. The prestige line is CNC'ed from a solid block of wood (infused with acryllic), that's what you pay the premium for 
smile.gif

Dec 17, 2014 at 9:55 AM Post #7,367 of 36,096
  What is the Diffrence Beetween Regualr K10 that cost 1600$ and the prestige series that cost 2600-2800$ except the matarial? is it really justify this price increase in ratio on SQ?

The internals are the same. However, the types of materials you can use to design a Prestige K10 are far prettier and a lot more alluring.

Nevertheless, whether it's a normal or a Prestige K10, once you put them on, the experience is basically the same.. WOW!

Dec 17, 2014 at 11:42 AM Post #7,372 of 36,096

Once a girl knows you are wearing the prestige, she will be MUCH nicer to you.
wink_face.gif

So you're sayin' that girls like the wood!! 
biggrin.gif

Dec 17, 2014 at 12:54 PM Post #7,375 of 36,096
Oh my, looks like the 3 new Noble cables have landed on my kitchen counter!

Top to bottom:
Glow in the dark
Clear version of the regular cable
New slim cable.

More to come, moar better words and pictures and things.

Dec 17, 2014 at 2:26 PM Post #7,377 of 36,096
  Oh my, looks like the 3 new Noble cables have landed on my kitchen counter!

Top to bottom:
Glow in the dark
Clear version of the regular cable
New slim cable.

More to come, moar better words and pictures and things.

I've always had an issue with the straight plugs and not the L ones. Wires seem to come apart. I move a lot with my ciems. (Gym/Office/Etc) When you buy higher end cables do you ever terminate or are you just more careful with it protruding? Thinking of charting into different cable territory when  my K10's arrive...

Dec 17, 2014 at 5:45 PM Post #7,378 of 36,096
  Thanks Rip! I had been considering combining the carbon fiber with the dark grey and gold combo for my K10's (which I ordered at CanJam/RMAF) then John released the Wizard-wood and black with a little bit of swirl and the smoke acrylic and gold nugget and I was sold. Then when I found out I could have my initials etched into the face-plate along with with Wizard signature it was done and done. 

I have to admit that the waiting has been hard, but now that I've seen pictures the couple of day wait for the express from China is even harder! Now that I've seen my babies, I want to hold them in my hands. 
bigsmile_face.gif

I know how you feel about the wait. I myself am also waiting on my K10, just received the pics for them. Should be getting mine in a few days. Psyched!

Dec 17, 2014 at 6:14 PM Post #7,379 of 36,096
I know how you feel about the wait. I myself am also waiting on my K10, just received the pics for them. Should be getting mine in a few days. Psyched!

Congrats my friend!

Want to race?

Take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Back