Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 28, 2014 at 4:24 PM Post #6,976 of 36,078
Then I bought a set of K10s instead. Oh man. I am excited. I am dreading the long wait though, it's probably going to be march before I can hold them, with all the christmas shipping traffic going on at the moment!

Awesome! It's going to be worth the wait!

I think this sale has allowed people (myself included) with something of a 'budget' to buy 'up' the product line. Thanks noble!

Nov 28, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #6,978 of 36,078
So cool that we Noble users can freely converse with the owners on this thread!  Not typical of the other companies, and I'm sure we all appreciate that!

We like this. Ability as well

Remember, I was a head fi member before going commercial

Cheers

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Nov 28, 2014 at 6:05 PM Post #6,979 of 36,078
To all the K10 users out there (and of course to Brannan and John), is there a headphone that captures the magic of the K10's sound? I was contemplating buying HD800s, but I feel like they're just a little too analytical for my tastes whereas the K10 is spot on. Are there any headphones that come close to the K10's overall presentation and sound quality?

PS I have T1s and LCD 2s which both come close in their own ways, but a little more stage size (compared to LCD 2) and smoothness (compared to T1) would be awesome

Nov 28, 2014 at 6:24 PM Post #6,981 of 36,078
  To all the K10 users out there (and of course to Brannan and John), is there a headphone that captures the magic of the K10's sound? I was contemplating buying HD800s, but I feel like they're just a little too analytical for my tastes whereas the K10 is spot on. Are there any headphones that come close to the K10's overall presentation and sound quality?

PS I have T1s and LCD 2s which both come close in their own ways, but a little more stage size (compared to LCD 2) and smoothness (compared to T1) would be awesome

I have found the LCD-X to be closest, from what I have personally heard.

Nov 28, 2014 at 6:34 PM Post #6,983 of 36,078
Big thank you to all who took the time to review my posts, It's end of term for us budding Clinical Psychology students, so am insanely busy - But Thank You!

Also dying here trying to decide between Amber and gold nugget shells and Ambonya OR Buckeye faceplates... would the Amber clash badly with Buckeye?!

Nov 28, 2014 at 6:45 PM Post #6,984 of 36,078
Newbie here.  I'm trying to order K10, but the website isn't letting me select colors.  Is it working for anybody else?

Nov 28, 2014 at 6:46 PM Post #6,985 of 36,078
I feel your pain!  ...do you also have a spreadsheet with design options?  I am down to the following options-
Amber shells, gold nuggets, Ambonya or Siemese rosewood, Solid Noble logo in gold leaf (below is same, but with purple shells)
Or- Red shells, buckeye

Nov 28, 2014 at 7:02 PM Post #6,986 of 36,078
  Newbie here.  I'm trying to order K10, but the website isn't letting me select colors.  Is it working for anybody else?

I was able to order using my phone.  IE doesn't seem to work...

Buckeye faceplates with Dark smoke shells and light smoke canals.

Can't wait!  Just have to send in my impressions now.

Nov 28, 2014 at 7:05 PM Post #6,988 of 36,078
Yes! Thought I had it all worked out but nooo, just had to see the Buckeye!

It seems the hardest choice is the wood! :D

Oddly I like Buckeye more as it reminds me of an owl. Not sure it works with amber shells though!

#1stworldproblems :p

Nov 28, 2014 at 7:09 PM Post #6,989 of 36,078
Yes! Thought I had it all worked out but nooo, just had to see the Buckeye!

It seems the hardest choice is the wood!
biggrin.gif

Oddly I like Buckeye more as it reminds me of an owl. Not sure it works with amber shells though!

#1stworldproblems :p

I was considering amboyna wood with amber shells.  That would be awesome too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back