Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 28, 2014 at 1:32 PM Post #6,964 of 36,078
So cool that we Noble users can freely converse with the owners on this thread!  Not typical of the other companies, and I'm sure we all appreciate that!

Nov 28, 2014 at 1:42 PM Post #6,966 of 36,078

Yes, we will be able to ship the cable with your K10, no problem.

Turkey was great, hope you enjoyed too.

Brannan - Just ordered my ultra-thin cable for my K10's with the BF 15% off. Can you please make sure they get included with the shipment of my K10's when they go out in the next week or two? Thanks! Michael 

Nov 28, 2014 at 2:02 PM Post #6,968 of 36,078
  Nope, it does affect the sound.

Source: I've tried several different Linum cables, including unrelased prototypes when I visited their HQ recently. The audible changes were also confirmed by Carit, their Global Product Manager, and Allan, the Sales Director and Co-owner of Linum. If you don't trust my ears, at least trust the word of the guys who make the cables.

I agree that the Linum Bax cable just KILLS anything else when it comes to ergonomics, but with the K10 and PB2, I prefer the Noble cables for their lower resistance. Others may like the change in tonality that comes with the Linum cables and others still might not even notice the changes - just have a look at the Linum thread. 

I'm assuming they have actual empirical data to back up those claims because that is the only thing of worth. A difference of impedance by a few ohms is not going to have any audible impact on frequency response.

Nov 28, 2014 at 2:40 PM Post #6,969 of 36,078
Payment to Wizard Audio Industries $1359.15 confirmed.

smily_headphones1.gif

Feeling so phat right now.

Does not compute, you should feel lighter.

Nov 28, 2014 at 3:17 PM Post #6,970 of 36,078
  So cool that we Noble users can freely converse with the owners on this thread!  Not typical of the other companies, and I'm sure we all appreciate that!

I have been completely blown away by Nobles customer support, especially from Brannan.

It is so rare these days to find a high end company that communicates so honestly and directly with its customers.

Nov 28, 2014 at 3:17 PM Post #6,971 of 36,078

Diito.  I just received a PM response from Brannan after sending a couple of hours ago.  So glad I will be a Noble customer, and I found this company before I paid $ to the other company.  

Now if I could just finish my design!  So many choices!

Nov 28, 2014 at 3:27 PM Post #6,972 of 36,078

Diito.  I just received a PM response from Brannan after sending a couple of hours ago.  So glad I will be a Noble customer, and I found this company before I paid $ to the other company.  

There is definitely a sense of permanence in making that decision!

I couldn't go past these...

Nov 28, 2014 at 3:37 PM Post #6,973 of 36,078

I have been completely blown away by Nobles customer support, especially from Brannan.

It is so rare these days to find a high end company that communicates so honestly and directly with its customers.

Thank you guys for the kind words, it is greatly appreciated!

beerchug.gif

Nov 28, 2014 at 3:40 PM Post #6,974 of 36,078
Black Friday here at Noble is well on its way!

Just to recap, we are offering 15% off all IEMs, CIEMs, and Accessories until December 1st at 12:01 am PST (GMT-8). Orders placed outside this timeframe will not be eligible for the discount, no exceptions. If you are unsure how much time is left, please refer to the timer on the homepage.

Also, be sure to check out ALO audio's special on the Kaiser 10 Universal. They are bundling their *unreleased* SXC8 IEM cable with each K10U for $149 extra (reg. $349). These are going quick!
 ​
 ​

Nov 28, 2014 at 3:46 PM Post #6,975 of 36,078
I was so prepared to buy a set of 5Cs, I checked out the tax limit and made sure it would all be sweet, and I was right about to do it...

Then I bought a set of K10s instead. Oh man. I am excited. I am dreading the long wait though, it's probably going to be march before I can hold them, with all the christmas shipping traffic going on at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back