Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 20, 2014 at 11:41 PM Post #6,661 of 36,135

Hey buddy, nobody said there wasn't going to be a sale and I certainly didn't say that I am dead set against them. I am fully aware what I said last December and true to our word we will have a sale this Black Friday so please enjoy. However, as Mango expressed in his post, some people do need to take a step back and not take these things for granted especially given the circumstances.

And you and Full Circle need to take a step back and work on customer relations cause this buffoonery about thinking that your work warrants a tip jar is laughable. Not to mention that Full Circle's statement is completely contradicts your own, so either work on your communication before typing another comment, or don't type a comment at all, cause the more you type, the more it sound like you're a company that has let success get to your heads. Don't take your customers for granted given the circumstances.

Nov 20, 2014 at 11:46 PM Post #6,663 of 36,135
I didn't ask for a sale. I didn't say you weren't having one, I believe it was Dr. Moulton that said don't bet on it. Regardless, I have no axe to grind here and having nothing against you Brannan or Dr. Moulton. Ironically, I absolutely love your products and designs, and happen to be interested in a K10 myself.

My comments were directed more at ultimate mango, but it appears that I've offended you, for which I sincerely apologize.

Although, I am curious, as to what circumstances you are referring to? That you guys make the best ciems and IEMS, and we should be grateful for a sale?

Nov 20, 2014 at 11:46 PM Post #6,664 of 36,135
   true to our word we will have a sale this Black Friday so please enjoy. However, as Mango expressed in his post, some people do need to take a step back and not take these things for granted especially given the circumstances.

HOW DARE YOU, SIR

I AM UPSET FOR NO APPARENT REASON

POSSIBLY IT HAS BEEN A LONG WEEK AND I AM FEELING CRANKY

FURTHER BULLETINS AS EVENTS WARRANT

Nov 20, 2014 at 11:49 PM Post #6,665 of 36,135
  HOW DARE YOU, SIR

I AM UPSET FOR NO APPARENT REASON

POSSIBLY IT HAS BEEN A LONG WEEK AND I AM FEELING CRANKY

FURTHER BULLETINS AS EVENTS WARRANT

Dog people and cat people will never get along. 
frown.gif

Nov 20, 2014 at 11:55 PM Post #6,669 of 36,135
I suggest milk for everyone. XD

vs SE5? that's interesting. I own K10 not long ago and wonder how it compared to SE5. :-D

Right now the SE5 sounds like a less spacious K10 with more sub.

Nov 20, 2014 at 11:57 PM Post #6,670 of 36,135
This has nothing to do with Noble prices, but for people that have been around the high end audio industry long enough know, its pretty common to walk into stores selling high end gear and get 20% off pretty easily. You just need to ask, or you have ZERO shot.

Nov 20, 2014 at 11:59 PM Post #6,671 of 36,135
I really do apologize for derailing this thread, and to Noble, my comments were never directed at you, more so at Ultimate Mango. I, as being interested in the K10, was also unsure of the status of the black Friday sale. Ultimately, it wouldn't matter because if I wanted to purchase it I would, but who wouldn't be interested in saving money? Especially hundreds of dollars... Who besides, Ultimate Mango.

Regardless, Brannan, I apologize to you for being so presumptuous as to offer you advice in how to run your business. Noble is obviously doing extremely well, and certainly doesn't need my counsel at all. On that note, I wish you all a good night as it's late here as well and I have no desire to fuel this ridiculous fire any further.

Nov 21, 2014 at 12:02 AM Post #6,672 of 36,135
  And you and Full Circle need to take a step back and work on customer relations cause this buffoonery about thinking that your work warrants a tip jar is laughable.

That was not my statement, that was a statement made by a head fi member.   (and for those that do offer a tip, thanks for doing so, it is greatly appreciated)

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Nov 21, 2014 at 12:16 AM Post #6,673 of 36,135
That was not my statement, that was a statement made by a head fi member.   (and for those that do offer a tip, thanks for doing so, it is greatly appreciated)

Don't worry, friend. I'll ship you guys a bonafide tip jar for the holidays, just be sure to use it. Oh, and just so you do know. This debauchery of a conversation you've been having with everyone has successfully driven away a bit of business for you. I'm sure a couple of purchases mean very little to you guys, considering how refined and successful you are. But please, do treat future potential customers with a little more respect next time, and do a bit of communicating with your partner in crime so you won't send anymore mixed messages, ok? I was genuinely excited about the prospects of owning a pair of Kaisers, but all that has gone out the window. You want our money, not the other way around, so the last thing you should be doing is try to teach us how lucky we are that you're running a promotion. Oh, and if you have a bit of spare time, fix all the spelling and grammatical errors on your website will you? Thanks.

Nov 21, 2014 at 12:24 AM Post #6,674 of 36,135
All this talk has me psyched.  Now I'm waiting for the Porsche and Bulgari Black Friday sales!!!!!

Nov 21, 2014 at 12:24 AM Post #6,675 of 36,135

Don't worry, friend. I'll ship you guys a bonafide tip jar for the holidays, just be sure to use it. Oh, and just so you do know. This debauchery of a conversation you've been having with everyone has successfully driven away a bit of business for you. I'm sure a couple of purchases mean very little to you guys, considering how refined and successful you are. But please, do treat future potential customers with a little more respect next time, and do a bit of communicating with your partner in crime so you won't send anymore mixed messages, ok? I was genuinely excited about the prospects of owning a pair of Kaisers, but all that has gone out the window. You want our money, not the other way around, so the last thing you should be doing is try to teach us how lucky we are that you're running a promotion. Oh, and if you have a bit of spare time, fix all the spelling and grammatical errors on your website will you? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back