Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 20, 2014 at 2:50 PM Post #6,632 of 36,109
Hm what if I want a wizard reprint of a faceplate, but a different main shell on it (such as a standard Amber with Gold nuggets type design). Is this covered by the Wizard reprint?

I'm put off by both the price and luck of the draw with Wizard designs... Unlike some on this forum I don't drool over each and every one, and only every 20 or so am I really impressed. For example, I hated his interpretation of the Union Jack, wasn't my cup of tea AT ALL.

N.B. when I am impressed, I'm VERY impressed it must be said!

Does anyone have any recommendations for Ear Impressions in London that don't cost the Earth, and that I can get an appointment for relatively quickly?

Leo

Nov 20, 2014 at 5:05 PM Post #6,634 of 36,109
Hm what if I want a wizard reprint of a faceplate, but a different main shell on it (such as a standard Amber with Gold nuggets type design). Is this covered by the Wizard reprint?

I'm put off by both the price and luck of the draw with Wizard designs... Unlike some on this forum I don't drool over each and every one, and only every 20 or so am I really impressed. For example, I hated his interpretation of the Union Jack, wasn't my cup of tea AT ALL.

N.B. when I am impressed, I'm VERY impressed it must be said!

Does anyone have any recommendations for Ear Impressions in London that don't cost the Earth, and that I can get an appointment for relatively quickly?

Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Leo

Could try a leightons if you have one near you.  Mine cost £30.00

Nov 20, 2014 at 7:04 PM Post #6,636 of 36,109

If Noble really wants to set themselves apart, it will be 30% off, plus, free hookers and blow.

I have a feeling that most of the people here just want the 30% off. 
biggrin.gif

But hey, any discount is a discount, and I'll take it either way. Can't wait to place my order! 
smile.gif

Nov 20, 2014 at 8:06 PM Post #6,639 of 36,109
Regardless of any discount, you won't be disappointed with the K10

or lack thereof... :)
I would really have to agree with this. I bought the wizard k10 about probably an hour or 2 before the wizards birthday, missing out on the 20% off but still really love the iem and don't really find that I need a discount to find value

Nov 20, 2014 at 8:12 PM Post #6,641 of 36,109
Even with 30% off, you'll still be paying $1120, so it's still not exactly cheap. Hehe

With the BF deal, I'm tempted! If only my 846s didn't sound so perfect for my tastes, lol.

Nov 20, 2014 at 10:46 PM Post #6,643 of 36,109
What's with all this talk of discounts? Have we really become so conditioned by American retail traditions and mass consumerism that we expect, nay demand discounts on products? these products are incredibly labor intensive to make, and I'm pretty sure the hard working people who make them don't take a pay cut to support sale prices.
If ANYTHING they should put out a digital tip jar so we can pay them extra gratuity when we feel they went above and beyond in crafting these for us.
Remember that these are truly hand crafted products, not something stamped off a production line. Even the universals have a lot of hand work going into them!

Nov 20, 2014 at 10:53 PM Post #6,644 of 36,109
What's with all this talk of discounts? Have we really become so conditioned by American retail traditions and mass consumerism that we expect, nay demand discounts on products? these products are incredibly labor intensive to make, and I'm pretty sure the hard working people who make them don't take a pay cut to support sale prices.
If ANYTHING they should put out a digital tip jar so we can pay them extra gratuity when we feel they went above and beyond in crafting these for us.
Remember that these are truly hand crafted products, not something stamped off a production line. Even the universals have a lot of hand work going into them!

The discount is inevitable for Black Friday. We're expecting it because it's the norm for retailers to offer a discount on that specific day, so please get off your high chair. 

Nov 20, 2014 at 10:55 PM Post #6,645 of 36,109

I don't expect or demand; but if they come, I am not immune, and I will share with others too. That's kinda the point of discounts- get the word of mouth going, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back