Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 28, 2014 at 12:36 PM Post #3,811 of 36,071
Hey all, just a quick question...  I know most of you aren't considering the 3C, but as an owner of the older 3A, I wonder how does the 3C improve on the older 3A.  I like the 3A just fine, V sound sig etc..... wouldn't mind a more sparkly treble... my favorite treble that I've heard comes from the Triple.fi's.  I mean, I'm pretty sure the 3C's are an improvement, and I'm having a hard time with the 3A's fit... apparently I have a funny ear which makes the iems stick out rather considerably?  or so I have been told... MY ears are bigger than most I think and I have larger canals so I understand the footprint is going to be big to fill the ear, but man I don't know why they have to make them so thick. (it's not like I am buying ones that have a 17 drivers)  On the fence of trying something new out to see if I can get the treble and a better more flush fit.  3C, JH5, V3's etc...

Thanks!

Apr 28, 2014 at 1:26 PM Post #3,812 of 36,071
  Hey all, just a quick question...  I know most of you aren't considering the 3C, but as an owner of the older 3A, I wonder how does the 3C improve on the older 3A.  I like the 3A just fine, V sound sig etc..... wouldn't mind a more sparkly treble... my favorite treble that I've heard comes from the Triple.fi's.  I mean, I'm pretty sure the 3C's are an improvement, and I'm having a hard time with the 3A's fit... apparently I have a funny ear which makes the iems stick out rather considerably?  or so I have been told... MY ears are bigger than most I think and I have larger canals so I understand the footprint is going to be big to fill the ear, but man I don't know why they have to make them so thick. (it's not like I am buying ones that have a 17 drivers)  On the fence of trying something new out to see if I can get the treble and a better more flush fit.  3C, JH5, V3's etc...

Thanks!

Have you tried a SPC cable? I have noticed they can bring a little sparkle to the highs on my TF10. It also depends on the cable of course.

Apr 28, 2014 at 7:50 PM Post #3,813 of 36,071
  I have joked in the past about having water and live fish inside a face plate. Well, the water part has now been done, I will let you people figure out who did it. Now I am thinking Noble can create some kind of colored gel or fluid to use. Make different colored sections, so you can have a multi colored gel face plate. Teach that other company who the real KING is.
wink_face.gif

A response to this would just lead to a

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Apr 28, 2014 at 10:32 PM Post #3,815 of 36,071
  Hey all, I'm thinking of ordering some K10's, and I'm a big fan of this design.  Is this the Ice Blue shell with gold flake?  Hopefully one of the Noble guys can answer.  Thanks!

Yes, that is the sky/ice blue faceplate with 24K gold nugget. If/when you order, call this photo to our attention so it is crystal clear what it is you would like us to do.

Apr 28, 2014 at 10:54 PM Post #3,818 of 36,071
Yes, that is the sky/ice blue faceplate with 24K gold nugget. If/when you order, call this photo to our attention so it is crystal clear what it is you would like us to do.

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll hopefully get my order placed this week.

Apr 29, 2014 at 1:18 AM Post #3,821 of 36,071
I will posting news of a four-day Noble-Chord demo event in London this weekend tomorrow... stay tuned.

Dang I'll be missing out on this. I have gotten to try the Fr/Pr very very briefly. Liked the FR more. The two modes really do sound different. Hoping to get more time on them. Thx to SDQdtech and Diracsound.
Tried the K10 demo as well and thought it was a good accurate representation of the final product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back