Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 26, 2014 at 8:15 PM Post #3,781 of 36,065

Can't take my eyes off them! This makes my other CIEMs look cheap :D.
Also the fit is perfect. and the sound is right at the centre of my head :wink: Don't know how Noble did it because all my other CIEMs seem to have a sound slightly shifted to the left (~5-7%), I keep thinking maybe I just have different hearing for my left and right ears.

How would you compare over all SQ to your other CIEM's?

Apr 26, 2014 at 8:26 PM Post #3,782 of 36,065
How would you compare over all SQ to your other CIEM's?

Let me listen carefully first for three days :wink: In short, it sounds basically like the demo I auditioned with more bass impact and sound depth.

Apr 26, 2014 at 8:28 PM Post #3,783 of 36,065

Sorry for referring back a few pages... Thought my lot 1 #6 wood inlays were the pinnacle of wood-clad iem's until I clapped eyes on these. Please tell me they aren't going to be available in future lots - can't really afford to start a collection... Though at least I know what the faceplates of my future K10's will look like. Sublime.

Apr 26, 2014 at 8:41 PM Post #3,785 of 36,065
Thanks for pointing out those points. And that is really hard because I'm in such a situation, sorry for disturbing you guys due to this situation. Like Minhminh said, I did not have a chance to audition many earphones and my knowledge is quite limited, and I can't really describe a sound signature. The best stuff that I auditioned is SE535, UE900 and XBA-H3, found that the UE900's bass is not so pleasant, and feels very light overall, for SE535, what I felt is it is very enjoyable, bass feels good and sounds full ( maybe that's what they said about the SE535 mids) and the fitting is just nice for my ear. For the sony, idk, I just don't really like it and it is sticking out of the ear vertically and not comfortable at all.
* I tried all of these with iPhone 5 alone with Accudio Pro app, no preset. Tried with some One Republic, Bruno Mars, Lana Del Ray, Adele, Linkin Park, The Piano Guys song.

For what it's worth, I had both UE900's and SE535's before I bought N4's (unheard)... I too found the UE900's massively disappointing and thought the 535's very good but both were sold once I had the N4's - which I won't be parting with. Ever... Ok, maybe when I can afford K10's.

Apr 26, 2014 at 10:02 PM Post #3,786 of 36,065
For what it's worth, I had both UE900's and SE535's before I bought N4's (unheard)... I too found the UE900's massively disappointing and thought the 535's very good but both were sold once I had the N4's - which I won't be parting with. Ever... Ok, maybe when I can afford K10's.

I thought UE900 would be a something in expectation but it didn't sounds good to me. The owner of the audio shop told me that every brand have their very own sound signature and is probably can't find something similar, especially Shure he said, he even recommended me SRH1540, but bringing a headphone around is not a good idea. By now, I think 99.99% I'm getting the N4 :D

Apr 27, 2014 at 12:03 AM Post #3,788 of 36,065
  Can I get a pair of k10 designed like this?How much would it cost altogether?

My guess is that it'd either be the "Wizard Design" (+$300) option or "Wizard Reprint" option (+$200).  So, add that to the price of the Kaiser 10, and you're looking at $1800 - $1900, plus the cost of impressions.

Worth every penny, in my opinion.
biggrin.gif

Apr 27, 2014 at 9:34 AM Post #3,790 of 36,065
Sorry for referring back a few pages... Thought my lot 1 #6 wood inlays were the pinnacle of wood-clad iem's until I clapped eyes on these. Please tell me they aren't going to be available in future lots - can't really afford to start a collection... Though at least I know what the faceplates of my future K10's will look like. Sublime.

Yes they will be available in the future, but as far as an exact time, I am not sure. 

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Apr 27, 2014 at 3:30 PM Post #3,795 of 36,065

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back