Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 29, 2014 at 6:57 AM Post #3,827 of 36,078
The 'Noble-Chord Tour' rolls into London this weekend (1st-5th May)…

you will be able to demo the amazing Noble K10’s along with 8C & N6 with the sensational Chord Hugo.

the Event is being hosted by Farrukh (SCSAV) and was arranged by Chord… refreshments and a warm & friendly welcome awaits… you can either just turn-up or arrange a time by emailing them, you can take your own source/music to listen to via the Hugo, details below:-

Swiss Cottage Sound & Vision
21 Northways Parade
Finchley Road
SWISS COTTAGE
London
NW3 5EN

Email: info@SCSAV.co.uk

Thursday-Saturday 10am-6pm
Sunday 12pm-4pm
Monday 10am-6pm

Tube Station: Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line)

Apr 29, 2014 at 9:17 AM Post #3,828 of 36,078

you will be able to demo the amazing Noble K10’s along with 8C & N6 with the sensational Chord Hugo.

the Event is being hosted by Farrukh (SCSAV) and was arranged by Chord… refreshments and a warm & friendly welcome awaits… you can either just turn-up or arrange a time by emailing them, you can take your own source/music to listen to via the Hugo, details below:-

21 Northways Parade
Finchley Road
SWISS COTTAGE
London
NW3 5EN

Email: info@SCSAV.co.uk

Sunday 12pm-4pm
Monday 10am-6pm

Refreshments, oh great, most likely tea and crumpets.

Apr 29, 2014 at 10:28 AM Post #3,829 of 36,078
Oh

21 Northways Parade

Finchley Road

SWISS COTTAGE

London

NW3 5EN

Email: [COLOR=0066CC]info@SCSAV.co.uk[/COLOR]

Sunday 12pm-4pm
Monday 10am-6pm

How about another one next week too? :p

Apr 29, 2014 at 6:58 PM Post #3,831 of 36,078
Crickets.....

I know, ever since I got the first Kaiser Soze t-shirt, the jealousy is making people stay away. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 29, 2014 at 8:53 PM Post #3,838 of 36,078
  What's next, iems made of solid gold?
normal_smile .gif
   What material hasn't been done here?  Oh yeah, jolly ranchers...

Do you remember that scene in 'Minority Report', where a laser rapidly carves a ball from a solid block of wood? Pity that can't be done for real, with various materials, for CIEMs, but at least 3D-printing is developing rapidly and offering more and more potential options, in many industries.

Apr 29, 2014 at 9:36 PM Post #3,839 of 36,078
Thank you Noble Audio,

I have had my Noble N4 for a couple of weeks now. There was an issue with shipping and i am happy to say that Brannon was very communicative during the process. Although in the end their help was not required all offers were extremely appreciated.

It has taken a while for me to get these sorted. I mean it has taken quite a bit of experimentation as far as getting a good seal goes. I tried various tips and in the end had to pack out a medium sized tip with foam to make it just the right size. Added bonus is the isolation was significantly increased.

Now that i have the seal right i am thoroughly enjoying them. They sound detailed, and mostly even across the frequency range. There is just a hint of lift or bite in the lower treble to my ears but that helps add just the right amount of sparkle. The bass kicks along very nicely. Although not particularly deep on most music it is just about perfect for me. I am loving the sound over all. The mid range is where it's at for me. On genres such as Jazz and anything vocal i just love these. 

One question: Where if at all is it possible to get an after market cable for them ?

Cheers

Apr 29, 2014 at 10:57 PM Post #3,840 of 36,078
  Thank you Noble Audio,

I have had my Noble N4 for a couple of weeks now. There was an issue with shipping and i am happy to say that Brannon was very communicative during the process. Although in the end their help was not required all offers were extremely appreciated.

It has taken a while for me to get these sorted. I mean it has taken quite a bit of experimentation as far as getting a good seal goes. I tried various tips and in the end had to pack out a medium sized tip with foam to make it just the right size. Added bonus is the isolation was significantly increased.

Now that i have the seal right i am thoroughly enjoying them. They sound detailed, and mostly even across the frequency range. There is just a hint of lift or bite in the lower treble to my ears but that helps add just the right amount of sparkle. The bass kicks along very nicely. Although not particularly deep on most music it is just about perfect for me. I am loving the sound over all. The mid range is where it's at for me. On genres such as Jazz and anything vocal i just love these. 

One question: Where if at all is it possible to get an after market cable for them ?

Cheers

Here are 3 cables that have been tested with the K10, they are listed from 1-3 as in the favorite.

3. DHC Hybrid Silver/Copper
Beautiful combo, very lush and smooth for any type of music.

2. Null Audio Hybrid Silver/Copper
Amps the DHC levels to crazytown

1. Null Audio Silver
Detail monsters. Bass is tighter and faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back