Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 13, 2017 at 11:10 PM Post #24,651 of 36,055
  Exactly

Interesting. That is what I would've expected. I read a review a little while ago that stated the Encore had less bass than the Katanas. Not sure if it was a misprint but that really threw me off for a while haha. So, I guess the Encores are still on my radar! Thanks.

Feb 13, 2017 at 11:42 PM Post #24,652 of 36,055

Interesting. That is what I would've expected. I read a review a little while ago that stated the Encore had less bass than the Katanas. Not sure if it was a misprint but that really threw me off for a while haha. So, I guess the Encores are still on my radar! Thanks.

I read that too...and all i can say is I want what he's smoking.  I always play a song called, "Hello" from Above & Beyond to test bass - it was a very unsatisfying bass intro  at about 20 or 30 seconds that sounds amazing on the Encore.  Not even close.  That being said, it was so pretty - I seriously wish I could combine them. 

Feb 14, 2017 at 12:41 AM Post #24,653 of 36,055
Encore has a nice textured wall of bass

Feb 14, 2017 at 1:07 AM Post #24,656 of 36,055
  Nice, I sent mine back for a refit and it's been about a month. I got notice that they're on the way from China. Whew.

How much did the refit cost (i understand u pay only shipping if its within the 30d window)? My ciems never seem to fit first try so im expecting to send it back atleast once for a refit. Would be a pleasant surprise if i didnt have to though....

Feb 14, 2017 at 1:12 AM Post #24,657 of 36,055

How much did the refit cost (i understand u pay only shipping if its within the 30d window)? My ciems never seem to fit first try so im expecting to send it back atleast once for a refit. Would be a pleasant surprise if i didnt have to though....

I just paid for shipping, it was in the first 30 days.  Just needed a bit more lacquer on the right iem. Very little..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back