Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jul 13, 2016 at 12:43 AM Post #21,106 of 36,064
  I just got the reserve email. I stumbled around the website but can't find the link to pre-order the PRESTIGE version. Does anyone have a direct link? Thanks. 

Try going into the Prestige section. Choose Katana on the left, then pick your material and add  to cart.

https://nobleaudio.com/en/shop/prestige/

Jul 13, 2016 at 2:00 AM Post #21,107 of 36,064
Royal Mail pulled through for me! Delivered my K10 Customs about an hour ago. The sound is amazing! Widest soundstage from an IEM I have ever heard, crisp highs, punchy bass with just the right amount of warmth and full mids. Also they feel like there is nothing in your ears at all perfect fit! Very very happy
etysmile.gif
here are a couple of picture of my setup, sorry for the dodge photography. All I need is my match silver otg cable now.

very nice, any comments vs w60?

Jul 13, 2016 at 8:23 AM Post #21,109 of 36,064
Hmmm. Received an interesting email this morning.

There's a company in the UK called Custom Cable that I buy most of my audio gear from.

Well a few weeks ago they announced they were going a bit more upmarket and were subsequently changing their name to Audio Sanctuary. Well the message I received today was that they were going to be adding some more brands to the ones they already stock.

One of these new brands is called Noble apparently. Who I've never heard of before.

Ever

:kissing_closed_eyes:

Jul 13, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #21,110 of 36,064
The new Katana's come out the day my K10 custom's ship HAHA.

I would have still ordered the K10's due to me actually auditioning them and being blown away by the sound. If these new Katana's are considered a flagship then I will need to own them as well, but if they are just a side grade and considered a different sound signature then I might can do without. I have sensitive ears to high frequencies so I am not sure if I would like them.. normally bright headphones physically hurt after awhile. Although treble usually helps imaging and accuracy - see the HD800.

Looking forward to the neon pink glow in the dark shirts though!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 13, 2016 at 3:35 PM Post #21,117 of 36,064
Got the tracking information for my custom K10s yesterday. I feel like amazon has ruined my ability to be patient. The past 2 months I have been constantly thinking “when will they be done”. I'll post pictures soon (Can't upload them now because I'm a forum newbie here)

Jul 13, 2016 at 4:05 PM Post #21,119 of 36,064
  Got the tracking information for my custom K10s yesterday. I feel like amazon has ruined my ability to be patient. The past 2 months I have been constantly thinking “when will they be done”. I'll post pictures soon (Can't upload them now because I'm a forum newbie here)

The best way has always been to forget you bought them, and feel pleasantly surprised when they ship 
biggrin.gif

Jul 13, 2016 at 5:04 PM Post #21,120 of 36,064
  The best way has always been to forget you bought them, and feel pleasantly surprised when they ship 
biggrin.gif

I wish that happened. Luckily I have been busy lurking head-fi. I have always been in to audio (mostly speakers) but have really wanted a nice pair of CIEM. When I got my tax return I figured what the hell let me stimulate the economy (isn't that what tax returns are for?
wink.gif
) This will be a huge upgrade from my 10+ year old UE Super.fi 5 Pro. It's amazing how long things last when you take care of them.

Now for the pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back