1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

1. ScottFree

Maybe.

2. Dillan
    I want full details as well as schematics and information on future releases.

3. Dexter Morgan
    image.gif

4. ubs28
    So how does the Katana compare to the Shure SE846, Shure KSE 1500, JH Layla and K10?

5. ScottFree

It's just been announced as far as I know. I doubt anyone has one outside of Brannan and John

6. ScottFree

tumblr_n53yj4pPsu1qfhux7o4_500.gif

7. ScottFree

I'm on holiday next week, so probably around about then. I've been quite busy since Tuesday,

8. Dillan

It seems like the new Katana's are about accuracy and imaging. I don't think consumers have gotten their hands on them yet so you'll have to wait for the reviews and comparisons.

9. bangkokkid
     ​

KATANA Listening Event @ Affordable Audio

​

​

Come and hear Noble Audio's new KATANA exclusively at Affordable Audio in Playa del Rey!

Some sources will be on hand, all attendees are encouraged to bring their own gear and music.

​

Saturday, July 23rd, from 12 to 4 pm

​

Affordable Audio

6517 Vista Del Mar, Los Angeles, CA 90293

​

Please RSVP if possible

​

10. alpha421
    LOL - "Affordable" and "Katana" in the same sentence.  Still, looking forward to hearing it!

11. Dillan
    I'm nowhere near Cali so I expect detailed impressions you guys! :D

12. warrior1975
    Considering I just ordered the K10, I'm not upset in any way about missing Katana. From the description, I am fairly certain I'd enjoy the K10 better anyway. Still very interested in impressions.

I just wish the K10 was more expensive so I knew I had the true TOTL offering from Noble. :wink:

13. Dillan

You share my exact opinion lol

14. fb24601
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. Watagump

I heard the Katana, it sucks. Feel better, because I really didn't hear them, just trying to ease your pain.

warrior1975 likes this.