1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

1. Watagump
    The Katana isnt the only new thing coming out from Noble, lets just say, its going to be something people will want. I already said too much, but I figured screw it, 2 good news posts in one day is a good thing.

2. echineko
    John, you know I love the K10s, anything new of equal quality can only be a good thing. I'd be lying if I said the name didn't make me initially cringe though [​IMG] Still, congrats on the launch, look forward to hearing these.

3. Watagump

Cringe in a good or bad way?

4. echineko
    There's a good cringe? :p Not a fan of the name, that's all. But still waiting to listen, might even drop by E-earphones if I happen to be around again.

5. Watagump

I guess not.

Capture.png

6. Dexter Morgan

Pink wrist bands?

7. echineko
    Pink, glow-in-the-dark wrist bands! [​IMG]

8. Verloren
    Pink, glow in the dark, Noble t-shirts!

9. The Life

I'd have to disagree about the name. It's pretty sweet.

10. fiascogarcia
    I thought John already nixed the picasso underwear.

11. Watagump

Maybe, maybe not, just remember I know things most do not. When I tried to find out about something coming out to possibly be an upgrade over the K10, well at that point I was shut down. But I knew enough that something was coming.

12. LouisArmstrong

Sublime. Simply sublime.

13. LouisArmstrong

I hope it has more bass than the K10.

14. ScottFree

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. LouisArmstrong
    I just got the reserve email. I stumbled around the website but can't find the link to pre-order the PRESTIGE version. Does anyone have a direct link? Thanks.