Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Oct 21, 2015 at 10:56 PM Post #15,706 of 36,135
Some people just PMed me about their experiences with Noble and offered suggestions without being defensive and that was constructive..and you know I appreciate that. As to price I never question the cost as it is thier poragative to charge and it upto us consumers to decide it is worth for us. I just was stating For me $400 upcharge for something is simply not worth it.. Anyway I think I got answers to what I was looking for :)

Oct 21, 2015 at 11:46 PM Post #15,708 of 36,135
Ah, the old Waffle House where you receive your scrambled eggs and bacon with just a dash of cigarette ash from either the cook or the waitress.  I'll bet you received a slice of ice cream on a plate along with a scope of apple pie in a bowl.   

Nah, I recieved my order in a timely fashion, with pie and ice cream on a single plate..... And now I'm hungry from pondering that moment

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Oct 21, 2015 at 11:48 PM Post #15,709 of 36,135
I know it's part of the process, but I really hate waiting.  If it's something you really want, it's worth it in the end, but I still hate waiting.

Moving on, I pulled out my old rockboxed iPod 5.5 and plugged the K10's into it for the first time, and was enormously surprised at how wonderful it sounded.  That is all.

Oct 21, 2015 at 11:52 PM Post #15,710 of 36,135
Man I am sorry to say, but this thread is sometimes out of this world. A guy is simply politely asking why the delays are slightly longer than expected, and making constructive suggestions. And what answer does he get? Overly loyal clients (I will not use the commonly used negative term here) asking him how dare he question or even begin to formulate anything like complain? And then you tell him you patently accepted to wait 5 years for boots. Honestly how is that relevant and who cares? Do other boot makers offer similar quality boots? Are we buying he world's best cowboy boots here?

This whole attitude is a strong deterrent to ask anything on this thread.

Recently the question was asked why it takes so long for Fitear CIEMs to be built on the Fitear thread and some people complained a bit. Go there and check if he Fitear fans got into protective fits. I recall they didn't.

We're not all crazy over here (well, maybe kind of), and some of us even try to be helpful.  
redface.gif

ps - considering that it would be easier for a foreigner like me to obtain a Masamune sword than a set of Fitear customs, buyers probably know and are grateful to get an order in at all.  
biggrin.gif

Oct 22, 2015 at 12:09 AM Post #15,712 of 36,135
Thanks Dexter, Wizard and Scott.

Dear all, as I said, there is no criticism of Noble or their process, and the guy could be wrong...we are all allowed to be wrong.

Just that he asked a question, the Wizard answered, it's all good. I think to have three or four other people chipping in, including one life story featuring boots, is not necessary, in my humble opinion.

And be made aware I do not lurk on this thread to criticize, I am interested in the upcoming new K10u. Do you have actual pictures of these?

There is at least one shop on Beijing with Noble products, but do you have official retailers in China?

Oct 22, 2015 at 3:36 AM Post #15,715 of 36,135
Thanks Dexter, Wizard and Scott.

Dear all, as I said, there is no criticism of Noble or their process, and the guy could be wrong...we are all allowed to be wrong.

Just that he asked a question, the Wizard answered, it's all good. I think to have three or four other people chipping in, including one life story featuring boots, is not necessary, in my humble opinion.

And be made aware I do not lurk on this thread to criticize, I am interested in the upcoming new K10u. Do you have actual pictures of these?

There is at least one shop on Beijing with Noble products, but do you have official retailers in China?

If he had had a question it would have been simpler to PM Dr John or e-mail directly. IMHO if you post publicly shouldn't you expect other people to chip in?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Oct 22, 2015 at 6:53 AM Post #15,719 of 36,135
  Thanks so much! Looks great, want one now.

So funny how Brannan is trying not to laugh at the beginning.

You are welcome! They are growing on me too. I hope the aluminium construction is just as strong, given all the edges it's got

Oct 22, 2015 at 8:58 AM Post #15,720 of 36,135
If he had had a question it would have been simpler to PM Dr John or e-mail directly. IMHO if you post publicly shouldn't you expect other people to chip in?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Isn't this the main reason for forum.. Ask questions and get answers? As long as the tone is civil and feedback is constructive it works. It falls apart when people get defensive.. Anyway I think we now beaten this dead horse :)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back