Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Oct 22, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #15,736 of 36,116

Yes, dulty, he may be cooler than you but that's only good during the hot summer months. Now... we're well into the Fall where the "warmer ones" get the benefit from the cooler and cold season coming upon us. Besides, I'm sure the good guys at Noble are noble enough to think of us warmer iem fans and intend to aptly and amply reward us with even groovy t-shirt designs to get.
Right, John, Brannan and the Wizard???

Hmmm... Noble sweatshirts? Beanies? Gloves!!!!! 
biggrin.gif

In case it got lost in the chatter, we want the K10 processing video posted if possible @bangkokkid 

Oct 23, 2015 at 3:17 AM Post #15,744 of 36,116

I got my K10 last
December with my name embossed on the rather large Pelican case

Show off !!

A little birdie told me names on the cases might end.

In all seriousness, this is something anyone can have done in a few moments for a few bucks. I don't believe this perk is necessary for standard users, maybe offered as an option? For gifts etc. it's great, I got the SO an ipad mini with a nice inscription on the back for new year, she likes the inscription more than the crapple probably... 

Oct 23, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #15,747 of 36,116
  A little birdie told me names on the cases might end.

No biggie, I guess. It's nice enough that they are offering Pelican cases. They are definitely a step above what was previously used. In fact, my K10 stays snug in one of them (clear 1010).

Oct 23, 2015 at 12:07 PM Post #15,748 of 36,116

No biggie, I guess. It's nice enough that they are offering Pelican cases. They are definitely a step above what was previously used. In fact, my K10 stays snug in one of them (clear 1010).

I took my stuff to the last show in the case that came with the K10. Everything fits in that, but for day to day, my K10 are in the UE TF10 case and my DX90 is in another pocket.

Oct 23, 2015 at 1:17 PM Post #15,749 of 36,116

Noble should just make a label that fits perfectly over the Pelican label.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back