Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Oct 22, 2015 at 10:54 AM Post #15,722 of 36,110
  Oh man, when the video started and he said 'I'm here with Brannan', I said damn he's gained a lot of weight (looking at the guy behind him of course)....

Any chance you can post that video of the manufacturing process?

Don't no one be hatin' on my friend Jim! He's a solid dude... 
cool.gif

Oct 22, 2015 at 12:05 PM Post #15,723 of 36,110
  So these arrived in the mail today, pretty neat. I'm digging the new packaging, wonder if it's the new standard for all Noble IEMs? 

Woah, man, those look awesome! And nice case, too! Glad to see Noble switching to Pelican. 
smile.gif

Btw, are the Pelican cases customized with your name or something?

Oct 22, 2015 at 1:52 PM Post #15,727 of 36,110
  Even though Noble seems to be using those Pelican cases now, it means very little. Unless they start putting those bracelets in sizes that fit us all, its just a terrible brand.

LOL!

Well played Wata...

Oct 22, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #15,731 of 36,110
Yes, reminds me of that famous Clint Eastwood line, what was it again
wink_face.gif

Oct 22, 2015 at 3:46 PM Post #15,734 of 36,110
  Sorry man, meant no disrespect 
redface.gif

Like I said, you got the Noble shirt, so you are much cooler than most of us. You are much cooler than me, that's for sure:

Yes, dulty, he may be cooler than you but that's only good during the hot summer months. Now... we're well into the Fall where the "warmer ones" get the benefit from the cooler and cold season coming upon us. Besides, I'm sure the good guys at Noble are noble enough to think of us warmer iem fans and intend to aptly and amply reward us with even groovy t-shirt designs to get.
Right, John, Brannan and the Wizard???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back