NEW! SENDY AUDIO AIVA Impressions?
Mar 6, 2019 at 9:21 PM Post #31 of 714
Did you find them to be too sharp up top at all, particularly 6 kHz on up?
I remember them being slightly bright not not too much so., I do remember that raised midbass though, which was not too intrusive but a little tubby.

Mar 6, 2019 at 11:33 PM Post #32 of 714
I remember them being slightly bright not not too much so., I do remember that raised midbass though, which was not too intrusive but a little tubby.

I read about your comparison to the Sundara. You said it's like v-shaped Sundara - so would you say it's brighter up top than the Sundara?

Mar 7, 2019 at 6:08 AM Post #33 of 714
I read about your comparison to the Sundara. You said it's like v-shaped Sundara - so would you say it's brighter up top than the Sundara?
Yes cause the mids sound like they drop off a bit so the you notice the highs even more. Not by much though. These are not obnoxiously bright headphones. I would buy them over the Sundara especially if the Sundara go back to $500.

Mar 9, 2019 at 5:56 PM Post #34 of 714
The Avia is fantastic and I believe it is worth the hype. It was so good that I think I might have to sell my HD800 that I've had for 3 years and just get these instead, it pretty much broke my heart in a good way
Yeah, I just got aiva, I have the exactly same feel. I currently own Final D8k, Utopia, HD800s, I'm going to sell my HD800s soon.
$599 for real? If it priced at $1599 and come with good warranty to eliminate my concern about the brand name, I will still buy them. This is so far the craziest deal I've ever seen in this industry.

Mar 9, 2019 at 5:58 PM Post #35 of 714
Yeah, I just got aiva, I have the exactly same feel. I currently own Final D8k, Utopia, HD800s, I'm going to sell my HD800s soon.
$599 for real? If it priced at $1599 and come with good warranty to eliminate my concern about the brand name, I will still buy them. This is so far the craziest deal I've ever seen in this industry.

Any chance I can loan them for a day for measuring? :) I've got a MiniDSP EARS.

I'm in MN btw.

Mar 12, 2019 at 7:59 PM Post #37 of 714
Anybody got an official website for the headphone?
I have a couple of questions for the manufacturer, like, who are the official distributors and what are the differences between the first 99 units and the revision?

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2019 at 10:19 AM Post #38 of 714
@Tacanacy,

So far, Musicteck USA is the official western distributor I am aware of.

If you have any concerns, questions, etc, I suggest contacting them.

Hope you have a great day !

Mar 14, 2019 at 4:14 PM Post #39 of 714
These are going to sell like mad man... Im telling you, IF you want them, act FAST!!! They will be back ordered for months soon!. Im buying 2 just to sell them later for 1000€.

Mar 14, 2019 at 4:25 PM Post #42 of 714
Nah, just got the "gut feeling" :D

Any idea when Zeos will be releasing his review to Patereons, if he hasn't already, and non-Patreons? He has the effect of emptying out supplies.

Mar 14, 2019 at 4:26 PM Post #43 of 714
Any idea when Zeos will be releasing his review to Patereons, if he hasn't already, and non-Patreons? He has the effect of emptying out supplies.
Just released the vid to non-Patreons... the Barbarians are coming, the Barbarians are coming!! :)

All kidding aside, this or the HFM Arya? I know that they are in very different price classes, but that is the point... If in different price classes but not performance classes...

Mar 14, 2019 at 4:31 PM Post #45 of 714

Users who are viewing this thread

Back