New Member Introductions thread
Jul 25, 2019 at 2:21 AM Post #10,366 of 15,646
Hello. I've visited head-fi/wize through the years and finally I've joined.

A friend recently loaned me his Meze 99 Classics, and I am interested in finding a sound somewhere between the Meze99's and my akg k240-mkii's. I am happy with my akg's, but I'd like to have a warm alternative.

Jul 25, 2019 at 8:48 AM Post #10,367 of 15,646
Hello, not new to the headphone hobby but new to head-fi! I like to try a lot of headphones and build my own amps!

Welcome, @Shlaghett0,

Here's to enjoying lots of headphones & building amps !

Apologies to your wallet in advance !

Hope you have a great day !

Jul 25, 2019 at 8:49 AM Post #10,368 of 15,646
Hi ,everyone, I'm glad to join Head-fi. I'd like to collect different Hardisk MP3 player, even though they're older. But the sounds is not older.

Hi @zackzhai,

I suggest collect some Cowon DAPs, if you haven't already !

Plenue D Series come to mind & maybe Plenue R.

Apologies to your wallet in advance !

Hope you have a great day !

Jul 25, 2019 at 11:13 AM Post #10,369 of 15,646
Hi everyone!

I'm a "newbie" audiophile and former music producer ready to take the plunge. Most of my time with audio has been on the professional side of things, so I'm looking forward to learning about high-end gear on the consumer side. I've been lurking on Head-Fi on and off since around the time the Fiio X7 was originally announced, and finally decided to join.

Jul 25, 2019 at 7:22 PM Post #10,370 of 15,646
Hello everyone!
SinisterDev here. I've found myself on Head-fi a number of times over the years, looking for info. No idea why I didn't just sign up sooner, but here I am!
I'm something of an Audiophile. (as much an audiophile one can be on a tight budget lol). I prefer to listen to music in lossless quality. I recently started getting into trying out some of these really impressive Chinese/Asian brands of budget IEMs. I took the plunge down the rabbit hole and picked up the CCA C10's on sale during Prime Day and now im really curious about how these different budget brands stack up. Naturally, I was skeptical at first, until I listened to the C10's and they provided an audio experience that totally exceeded my expectations! I paid $30 for them and they sound better than the $180 V-Moda earphones I've been using for the past several years..
So now I want to learn more about these impressive IEM's and maybe start a little collection of the one's that people believe to be the best bang for your buck! This looks like a great community to delve into that information!

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2019 at 9:35 PM Post #10,371 of 15,646
Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back