New Member Introductions thread
Feb 16, 2018 at 4:33 PM Post #7,442 of 15,569
Finally I am here after many months of just visiting and reading this forum threads! And now I am ready to get closer to all of you friends and start sharing my thoughts about hi-fi products since I own a nice park of headphones and players already.:smile_phones:

Feb 17, 2018 at 12:40 AM Post #7,444 of 15,569
I have been reading this website for awhile now, and after owning a pair of Grado SR80 and SR225s with an RA-1, I took the plunge on a recent HIFIman 560 sale. Now I own a Schiit stack in addition to all of the previous headphone equipment. I like to think my home theater setup holds it's own too, with a a b-stock SVS sub anchoring it I couldn't be happier!

Feb 17, 2018 at 8:55 AM Post #7,445 of 15,569
Hey all, Reddit r/headphones user transitioning to head-fi. Good to be here. Current working with:

HD800S
LCD3
CA Vegas (via DFR)
NFB-28.38 for my large cans

Currently waiting to get my first pair of customs, going to try to jump big into the 64 audio A18t. Likely, I'll have to sell some of my existing cans to get them, but I guess that's the price I'll pay to reach CIEM nirvana.

Anyway, nice to be here.

Feb 17, 2018 at 1:58 PM Post #7,450 of 15,569
I put my first comment without introducing myself and I'm sorry about that. I have been a music junkie since I couldn't even speak properly, thanks to my dad, and now I am trying to transmit this love for music to my 4 year old son. I like anything where guitars are involved and a little bit of electronic and film scores or classic. Peace!!

Feb 17, 2018 at 3:07 PM Post #7,451 of 15,569
Finally I am here after many months of just visiting and reading this forum threads! And now I am ready to get closer to all of you friends and start sharing my thoughts about hi-fi products since I own a nice park of headphones and players already.:smile_phones:
Welcome Chi-Fi Fan . Enjoy your stay and share what you have learned. So much stuff out there and no one can hear it all.

Feb 18, 2018 at 9:26 AM Post #7,453 of 15,569
Hi everyone! I've been watching the forum for quite a while, I subscribed some years ago and posted a message if I recall correctly but never got to introduce myself! I'm starting to get more and more interested into high quality headphones! Hoping I can improve my knowledge in this beautiful place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back