New Member Introductions thread
Apr 15, 2019 at 1:29 AM Post #9,886 of 15,608
Hi I'm new here this is my first post looking to enjoy and learn more I have a one earphone shure se846 and 2 headphones focal utopia and hifiman edition x v2 the dap I have is questyle qp2r also the ifi nano black label plus I'm considering to buy the monoprice thx aaa and the massdrop x noble kaiser 10u
Welcome aboard, @Sultan92!! :)

Apr 15, 2019 at 12:02 PM Post #9,887 of 15,608
Hi All, Greetings from the Shetland Islands, another new member who has his first experience of an Android Hi-Res player in the shape of a Hiby R6 which arrived last week. Have already gained huge knowlege from this forum and without it I couldn't have done much with the R6 due to the shocking lack of operating instructions from Hiby for an old ios user like me. Looking forward to contributing (eventually when I know enough). But thanks already to those who have helped me without knowing.

Apr 15, 2019 at 1:25 PM Post #9,888 of 15,608
Hi All, Greetings from the Shetland Islands, another new member who has his first experience of an Android Hi-Res player in the shape of a Hiby R6 which arrived last week. Have already gained huge knowlege from this forum and without it I couldn't have done much with the R6 due to the shocking lack of operating instructions from Hiby for an old ios user like me. Looking forward to contributing (eventually when I know enough). But thanks already to those who have helped me without knowing.
Welcome aboard, @Shetlandrocks!! Good luck to you and have fun with that Hiby--if you can figure it out (I am sure you will). Enjoy!! :)

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2019 at 2:21 PM Post #9,889 of 15,608
Hi I'm new here this is my first post looking to enjoy and learn more I have a one earphone shure se846 and 2 headphones focal utopia and hifiman edition x v2 the dap I have is questyle qp2r also the ifi nano black label plus I'm considering to buy the monoprice thx aaa and the massdrop x noble kaiser 10u
welcome!

Apr 15, 2019 at 7:07 PM Post #9,890 of 15,608
For sure man :) I take it you've been to Headphone Bar?

Yeah I've been to there old location on Broadway and also the current location

Cool shop

Everytime I go to the new location their always on break and they never answer there phone!!! Hificenter on Carrall Street is excellent though

Apr 15, 2019 at 9:55 PM Post #9,892 of 15,608
Never been to hificentre myself, probably will soon though

Thanks

Check it out they have all of the focal headphones (I don't know if they have the Stellias yet) and they have this:

20190202_170312.jpg

Plus a few more headphones

Apr 16, 2019 at 7:33 AM Post #9,893 of 15,608
Hi everyone, very happy to join this forum! I've entered the audio world about a year ago and I've managed to learn so much thanks to you guys. I used to own an Audio-gd r2r 11 with hd650 and k712 pro but now I'm about to buy mi first pair of stax!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back