New Member Introductions thread
Oct 10, 2016 at 11:36 AM Post #4,337 of 15,544
Hey all,

It's nice to have found this community, though it feels like a slippery slope!  Though I do most of my serious listening out in the open, I've always been obsessed with IEM's.  This is probably because I spend huge amounts of time on bicycles and motorcycles.

I'll get back to reading now,...

Oct 10, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #4,338 of 15,544
Hello to all at Head-Fi!  

These forums have been instrumental in all of my buying decisions as I have fallen deeper into the rabbit hole of the head-fi audiophile.  Maybe I shouldn't have called it the rabbit hole as it makes it sound like a bad thing. It has been an incredible journey except for the massive hit on the wallet of course.  I started off with a set of AKG headphones and a Fiio E5 amplifier back in 2011 and have moved myself up to a full stable of IEM's, over-ear open backs, closed-backs, solid state amps, tube amps, DACs, music servers, portable DAPs and more.  The list is staggering now that i think of it.  I just received my Focal Utopia headphones about an hour ago and just holding these things has made me feel that feeling I got the first time I put on my HD800s HP with the Woo WA-22 and felt like it couldn't get any better.  Well, I keep looking for that next little incremental step.  I have many questions to ask and I feel I could be a good source of information given the amount of gear I have to compare against, so here I am making my first post so that I can create new threads and post in others. Looking forward to becoming an active part of the community instead of just lurking around and reading everyone else's views and opinions.

Oct 10, 2016 at 1:26 PM Post #4,340 of 15,544
Hello everybody!

First of all, English is not my native language. I'll probably make lots of mistakes. Sorry about that.
Sometimes my words might sound rude but I don't wanna be rude at all. It is because of like I said, "It's not my native language and I can't talk properly"

I'm new here but I've always liked to listen to music. It's like a passion for me.

Well, It is nice to be here.

Thanks..

Oct 10, 2016 at 4:43 PM Post #4,343 of 15,544
Hey everyone,
I've been lurking on here for a while but have recently started looking into modding for my Fostex t40rp mkIII.  If anyone has experience with the incremental mods and measurements thread I'd love to get some help on where to start.

Oct 11, 2016 at 2:23 AM Post #4,344 of 15,544
Greetings from Spain.

One date: I´m working as a technician (I´m not a commercial guy) in Sound-Pixel Planet, dealer of Audeze and Grado and other brands for Spain, and I like music and "machines" for play music since I had -9 months (I´m a human).
dt880smile.png

I´m here, one of the best community,  for learning and share.

Cheers!!
C.K.

Oct 11, 2016 at 7:25 AM Post #4,347 of 15,544
Hi, I'm even new to this forum. I'm searching for the ultimate wireless expirience so I'm ever interesstet in new BT-Headphones, high end BT-Recievers and so on.
Just startet with DT-770 Pro and Ultimate Ears 6000 and an Avantree Saturn Pro.
Shortly I will upgrade to a Creative Soundblaster E3 and then start testing with more advanced Headphones.

regards,
Patrick

Oct 11, 2016 at 9:46 AM Post #4,349 of 15,544
Hey there!

I am another newbie, that has just gotten into quality gear and I have been a diehard music fan all my life.  Big time chill electronica fan and indie rock.  My 2 favorite bands are Boards of Canada and Radiohead.  I just started lurking on this site a couple of weeks ago, while researching iem's and over ears.  After just 2 weeks of research, thanks to this forum, I am now the proud owner of a pair of Sennheiser ie80's and a pair of Sennheiser hd598's, along with a Dragonfly Black and I am loving life.  I have never experienced music like I am now.  I am really happy to have joined this forum and can't wait to learn more and more.   I know that my journey with high end headphones is just beginning.  I also just joined Tidal, so that I can enjoy my music even more.  Thanks!

Wes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back