New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Sep 17, 2014 at 11:53 AM Post #6,871 of 8,377
Pulled the trigger on my set of Roxanne's towards the end of July, and I still haven't heard anything yet.

How long do they typically take to ship out?

you're here to wait LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....but be patient...that's my advise to you...if you ordered CF, 8-10 month.  I know my friend got his CF in 10 month.

Anyway, don't get discourage.

Sep 17, 2014 at 12:27 PM Post #6,875 of 8,377
Did anyone send their Roxanne back to re-fit?  How long is the turn around time?

Thanks
I have sent them 3 times (yes, one two three). It depends. If it is a minor adjustment they receive it and send back the next. If it is full reshell, they keep it a few weeks. Sue, whi handles repairs, is much better in terms of communication than what I experienced when initially waiting for my order.

Sep 17, 2014 at 12:58 PM Post #6,876 of 8,377
I have sent them 3 times (yes, one two three). It depends. If it is a minor adjustment they receive it and send back the next. If it is full reshell, they keep it a few weeks. Sue, whi handles repairs, is much better in terms of communication than what I experienced when initially waiting for my order.

I see, thank you very much.

Sep 17, 2014 at 2:00 PM Post #6,879 of 8,377
Do you guys think i can reshell my AKR03? can it be done by JH? will they actually do it?

You could speak to JHA and/or your dealer and ask if in your unfortunate position they could offer any discount on a CIEM. I am amazed that anyone would expect you to spend this kind of money without trying the sound let alone fit!

Sep 17, 2014 at 2:12 PM Post #6,881 of 8,377

Woow i am sorry to hear Your JH Roxanne case
Totally you can wait maybe longer than Me 10 Month
I SM lucky My JH Roxanne CF fit well to My Ears :D

Sep 17, 2014 at 2:16 PM Post #6,883 of 8,377
you're here to wait LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....but be patient...that's my advise to you...if you ordered CF, 8-10 month.  I know my friend got his CF in 10 month.

Anyway, don't get discourage.

Me too
I must waiting totally more than 10 Month , from 1 November 2013 to 12 September 2014
I must done 2 TIMES Ear impression
I didn't Know why 2 TIMES Ear impression .

Sep 17, 2014 at 2:23 PM Post #6,884 of 8,377
Me too
I must waiting totally more than 10 Month , from 1 November 2013 to 12 September 2014
I must done 2 TIMES Ear impression
I didn't Know why 2 TIMES Ear impression .

BTW, that friend is you rudi!!  LOL  I was giving example...
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back