New Hidizs AP200 double DAC Android-based smart music player
Nov 12, 2017 at 1:40 PM Post #1,201 of 2,616
Although this player is reasonably priced, unless you need WiFi you can get better value for your money with non-Android players

Thank you :) I would actually very much appreciate having wifi and android/tidal app as I love the convenience.. But anyway, do you have any recommandations? Or maybe a bit pricier DAP with android, with better price/value ratio? Thank you very much! :))

Nov 12, 2017 at 1:57 PM Post #1,202 of 2,616
Thank you :) I would actually very much appreciate having wifi and android/tidal app as I love the convenience.. But anyway, do you have any recommandations? Or maybe a bit pricier DAP with android, with better price/value ratio? Thank you very much! :))

Well, if you want Android, this player probably offers the best value, but you're going to have to deal with firmware problems until they get worked out. My first choice would be Cayin I5, but its much more expensive. Pioneer Android DAP's are reasonably priced.

Nov 13, 2017 at 12:29 AM Post #1,203 of 2,616
Does anyone know if there is a way to sort via "Album Artist" ?

I have a lot of albums with various artist like compilations and soundtracks and artists with maybe two composers on one track on the album, but with the "Artist" view is makes it hard as an album maybe losing some tracks, plus it makes the Artist view huge. All my FLAC have the correct meta data to sort correctly, but the built in HibyMusic player doesn't seem to sort by "Album Artist" that I can see.

Also all my meta data is correct with track listing/ order but some albums are out of order and I'm not sure why, anyone else having this issue? The only thing I can think of is, some albums don't have the track numbers in the actual file names, but have it in the metadata only.

Hopefully @Hidizsofficial @Hidizs Hk will have a solution or an update to the music player. Most modern music players have the ability to read the metadata and sort by Album Artist and track numbers.

Cheers.

P.s My brother received his Blue 32GB in Australia today via Australia Post.

Nov 13, 2017 at 2:14 AM Post #1,204 of 2,616
Friends!
08/11/2017 (5 days ago) I received from @Hidizs my track code - RBxxxxxxxxxGE.
Which country is indicated by last two letters "GE"? What country is the parcel sent from? GEorgia (FSU)? Never received anything from the country "GE".
Track code is still not tracked!!! Is it real? What does your experience say?

Nov 13, 2017 at 5:49 AM Post #1,205 of 2,616
Friends!
08/11/2017 (5 days ago) I received from @Hidizs my track code - RBxxxxxxxxxGE.
Which country is indicated by last two letters "GE"? What country is the parcel sent from? GEorgia (FSU)? Never received anything from the country "GE".
Track code is still not tracked!!! Is it real? What does your experience say?

GE is my country, Georgia, eastern europe

Nov 13, 2017 at 9:33 AM Post #1,208 of 2,616
Shalom, dear Genatsvale! I really like your country!
Could it be that the parcel from Hong Kong was sent through Georgia?
There is still no tracking!

Shalom, Genatsvale :) Thank you for you kind words!

Sending it through Georgia does not make much sense if you ask me, but you never know.
By the way when you received tracking from Hidizs what website was indicated to use for tracking ?
Cheers !!!

Nov 13, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #1,212 of 2,616
i want to try the ap200 but indiegogo without paypal is a risk

Nov 13, 2017 at 11:01 AM Post #1,213 of 2,616

Users who are viewing this thread

Back