New Hidizs AP200 double DAC Android-based smart music player
Nov 12, 2017 at 9:57 AM Post #1,187 of 2,616
@Hidizs Hk

With latest v1.9 firmware noticed one glitch and one "like to change"...

- Loaded an MicroSD Card with over 1000 flac songs in album folders... A few times, when selecting Artist, then the album, then a song, I got a song from a different album than the song I selected. Once this happened with only one song from the album repeatedly playing a different song from the artist (Thought still labeled as the song selected on-screen). Another time the entire album was playing the songs from another album. (NO my music is not mislabeled) When this happens a different song plays from the one I selected, though the selected song displays on screen !

- When the Volume Control appears on screen, it works fine,... BUT switching the + to the Right (And - to Left) seems more intuitive placement as + makes the green lights move to the right.... Seems like this would be an easy fix/change?

Nov 12, 2017 at 10:28 AM Post #1,190 of 2,616
The last thing I'm worried about with this DAP is a sticker.

I was thinking that if the sticker falling off is the worst he has to deal with, he's doing quite well, lol.

I always remove stickers as I think it spoils the looks of equipment

I do too. I hardly ever keep stickers on my electronics.

Nov 12, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #1,192 of 2,616
My ap200 arrived yesterday but as I don't get home till tomorrow I cannot play with it. My wife says the box rattles so I'm concerned

Nov 12, 2017 at 10:37 AM Post #1,194 of 2,616
My ap200 arrived yesterday but as I don't get home till tomorrow I cannot play with it. My wife says the box rattles so I'm concerned

The way the box is, the 2 USB cables are in an area that is around double the space they need, so that may be your rattle. No need for :fearful: just yet, lol. I hope it's fine when you get there.

Nov 12, 2017 at 10:38 AM Post #1,195 of 2,616
I work with someone who will not even take off the soft plastic protectors off laptop and tablet screens and they are peeling all around the edges and making the screens all fuzzy. He goes mad if I dare touch them to pull it off

Nov 12, 2017 at 10:40 AM Post #1,196 of 2,616
I work with someone who will not even take off the soft plastic protectors off laptop and tablet screens and they are peeling all around the edges and making the screens all fuzzy. He goes mad if I dare touch them to pull it off

That would drive me to insanity, lol.

Nov 12, 2017 at 12:44 PM Post #1,198 of 2,616
@Hidizs Hk

- Loaded an MicroSD Card with over 1000 flac songs in album folders... A few times, when selecting Artist, then the album, then a song, I got a song from a different album than the song I selected. Once this happened with only one song from the album repeatedly playing a different song from the artist (Thought still labeled as the song selected on-screen). Another time the entire album was playing the songs from another album. (NO my music is not mislabeled) When this happens a different song plays from the one I selected, though the selected song displays on screen !

- When the Volume Control appears on screen, it works fine,... BUT switching the + to the Right (And - to Left) seems more intuitive placement as + makes the green lights move to the right.... Seems like this would be an easy fix/change?
@Hidizs Hk

Wow, what a weird problem. Maybe it would help to dismount the card and have the device rescan it. That is a bad problem to have.

Nov 12, 2017 at 1:23 PM Post #1,199 of 2,616
Nov 12, 2017 at 1:32 PM Post #1,200 of 2,616
Hi, please do you think, that the AP200 would be a good source for the HD 6xx? I am looking for a DAP, that I could use as a primary source, but I am quite on a budget.. Does the AP200 have enough power to drive them well? :) thank you :)

Although this player is reasonably priced, unless you need WiFi you can get better value for your money with non-Android players

Users who are viewing this thread

Back