New Hidizs AP200 double DAC Android-based smart music player
Sep 22, 2017 at 6:33 AM Post #976 of 2,616
Unfortunately not a very large image:

KMKEB6K.png
Thanks for sharing! Makes it look like they may be going for crowd funding unobtanium: delivering on time. Way to go Hidizs!

Sep 29, 2017 at 8:44 AM Post #981 of 2,616
Judging by Hidizs' last official post we likely wont see anything until the end of October at best. But it's encouraging to see them make progress!

I have seen some companies finally come to market with ....er......not good gear.

This is really nice. They appear to be delivering on all parts of their promises. I think?

Sounds fantastic and after the latest FW update it truly seems ready for the masses.

Sep 29, 2017 at 10:26 AM Post #982 of 2,616
can't wait anymore :))))))))

I am sure you'll be deligthed by AP200 - Hidizs is working hard on it and they keep improving it! There is another software update right after the corner, they are doing tons of efforts to bring good working DAPs to their fans - and I love to see this.

Following everything they promised, everything seems to work well so far :darthsmile:

Sep 29, 2017 at 10:36 AM Post #983 of 2,616
Kickstarter update from Hidizs:

Dear Backers,

Thank you for all for your kind patience. In today’s update, we are excited to tell you that we have finished the pre-assembling of all the materials and components this week.

However, the factory will close from 30th September till 4th October due to the Chinese National Holiday. After the holidays we’ll start assembling right away (starting 5th October). Our estimated ship out date is around mid of October.

We sincerely apologize for this delay, as we claimed we would ship the AP200 in September in the campaign. The production process took a bit longer than we thought, and we haven’t thought about the national holidays. However, we do not want to risk the product quality by rushing the process, our goal is to deliver a high quality AP200 in a timely matter.

BTW if you still have not filled or received the survey, please write an email to hello@hidizs.net. We will resend you the survey link.

Warmly

Hidizs Team​

Sep 29, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #985 of 2,616
Kickstarter update from Hidizs:

Dear Backers,

Thank you for all for your kind patience. In today’s update, we are excited to tell you that we have finished the pre-assembling of all the materials and components this week.

However, the factory will close from 30th September till 4th October due to the Chinese National Holiday. After the holidays we’ll start assembling right away (starting 5th October). Our estimated ship out date is around mid of October.

We sincerely apologize for this delay, as we claimed we would ship the AP200 in September in the campaign. The production process took a bit longer than we thought, and we haven’t thought about the national holidays. However, we do not want to risk the product quality by rushing the process, our goal is to deliver a high quality AP200 in a timely matter.

BTW if you still have not filled or received the survey, please write an email to hello@hidizs.net. We will resend you the survey link.

Warmly

Hidizs Team​

Golden Week!

Sep 30, 2017 at 7:40 AM Post #987 of 2,616
Right

I am past breaking point with the AP200 i have contacted hidizs directly and via pm on here both times over a week to respond and then not forthcoming with firmware and having been online posting on other threads Hidizs that is unacceptable.

respond @Hidizs Hk @Hidizsofficial

I have waited and waited

There is a new firmware coming really soon, maybe you should wait a bit until they manage to properly finish it :darthsmile:

Sep 30, 2017 at 9:02 AM Post #989 of 2,616
Thanks for your input however it is not just a case of me being impatient i promise you

Also keep in mind, China is on holiday (Golden Week) the whole next week. So even if you're stressing the issue now, you won't hear back from them at least for another week.

Sep 30, 2017 at 12:07 PM Post #990 of 2,616
Also keep in mind, China is on holiday (Golden Week) the whole next week. So even if you're stressing the issue now, you won't hear back from them at least for another week.

Yes that is true enough i forgot about the holidays.

i have amended above post of mine seems it is a charger issue it does not like samsung or lg phone chargers fast charge etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back